semi semi !!

"can't believe we have to practice with the boys today

"can't believe we have to practice with the boys today. tch." you mumbled to yourself, "except you, satori."

"as if we wanna practice with tHe GiRLSsSS." the red head spite back.

"everyone line up. we're jumbling up teams!" coach washijō yelled and everyone immediately started running over. a few whispers could be overheard, making the coach sigh. "you idiots! we're mixing you guys up. sheesh."

you were currently practicing at the shared volleyball gym at shiratorizawa. the girls and boys team were running some practice games together. instead having the boys go against the girls, the coaches had the best fucking idea to jumble up the teams.

got the sarcasm yet?

"okay, here we go. team a! come up here when i call you. tendou satori, hashimoto emiko, l/n y/n, semi eita, goshiki tsutomu, and nakamura hana. you're all on team a." he read off the clipboard that he was holding, "well move your asses and go on a damn court!"

"you have got to be shitting me." you scoffed as you were walking to one of the empty courts while coach washijō was calling out other names. "out of everyone here, why him?"

you felt a sudden hand on the top of your head, "come on. you're the one that's gonna bring us down y/n."

of course, you HAD to be on the same team as semi eita. the same boy you've been competing with your whole entire school life. to you both and to many others around you, the two of you were considered frenemies or rivals.

well, rivals in school.

y'all don't really talk outside-

lol n knee wæ.

it first started when stupid semi eita started one-upping you in everything you do. academics, volleyballs, clubs, and many more. to get back at him, you started excelling at things semi was good at, making him extremely annoyed of you.