2020

Journey pov.
We're married now. It's Christmas eve and we're at the Blaney's home. Erin is here with William Byron and Emma is here with her boys. We're all sitting in the back yard wishing for snow. But we ain't going to get it. We are drinking and Dave said" so Journey." I smile as I look up at him. He said" so I'm wondering if you are trying for children." I blush as Ryan said" Dad. Stop." Lisa said" we just want to know." I said" I'm sorry but I can't have children we have tried. I think it skipped me out of the three of the Burtons." Em said" not counting Jeb." I nod. Ryan said" it doesn't matter I have Journey she is more of a child than I can handle." I said" what does that mean, Blaney." I hear some one said"ooooo" I got up and went in and up to Ryan's old room and locked the door. I was looking at his stuff when he comes in and said" I didn't mean any thing about it Journey." I nod as I feel the tears coming down my cheeks. He said" come here." He hugs me and said" I love how you are. Please tell me that you won't change." I nod as I wrap my eyes and we went back out there and finished the night and went to sleep.

Skip time.

Ryan pov.
I wake up and dressed then I hear Lou up running around. I smile as I try to get Journey up which I do. We get there after her getting dressed. We all open gifts. Then we eat. Journey was walking around the house when I heard her say some thing bout snow. I walk out side to see its snowing. We played in it until dark. Then we went in and played games as one big family.