2017.

Saturday,
May 27, 2017.

Ryan pov.
I wake up. I haven't seen Journey since she had her birthday. We still haven't told any one about us. But we are right now. I can't want. Bubba keeps trying to set me up with some one and I only have eyes for one woman. Journey Burton. Soon to be Blaney.
I'm so happy that I'm with her. She is so nice and sweet. I can go on and on about her.

Journey pov.
I walk  in the motor home with my brother sister mom dad uncle and cousin. Ryan said" I would like to say thank you for coming and just know I'm going to win today for Journey. You light up my world." I smile and said" every one Ryan and I are dating." Erin said" finally." Ryan said" well actually we have been together for a while now but we didn't know how to tell y'all." After everything was say and done with. It's time for the race.
Green flag.
Start of stage one.
Justin Allgaier 1.
Ryan 3.
Daniel Hamric 4.
Cole 6.
Elliott Sadler 12.
William Byron 13.
Bubba 14.
Spencer Gallagher 20.
Michael Annett 23.
Ross Chastain 27.
3 of 200.
Yellow out.
Pit stops.
Restart.
8 of 45.
29 to go.
Yellow out.
Pit stops.
Restart.
25 to go.
Skip time.
It's over.
Ryan wins.
I'm so happy for him. I walk to the motor home before I could get in the door. Ryan is kissing me. I smile then pull apart from him he said" been waiting to do that." I smile and said" same I was hopping that you were going to kiss me that day but bubba got there first." He said" yeah I know I'm still mad about that. Journey I love you." I smile and said" Ryan I love you too." He smiles as we fall asleep together.