2018.

Ryan pov.
Journey is staying here with me I know it's not really right but her family trust her and me not to do anything. It's Christmas time and it's almost my birthday. We're both in love with each other so I don't see any thing happening if we've not really ready for it to happen.

Warning.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Journey pov.
This desperate need for Ryan led me to the position we were in now. Lying naked beneath an also naked Ryan. It was supposed to be a cozy and romantic night in for us two, but after a couple drinks and many kisses in between the two of us went from simply kissing to ripping each others clothes off. When I whispered to Ryan that I wanted to have sex, things got even more heated. His mission to get my naked only intensified and his lips were pressed harder against my. Once the sex part actually came though, the mood instantly changed. Ryan’s movements became much less frenzied, and more languid and soft. There was no doubt that he wanted me just as much as I wanted him. It was just that he wanted it to be a special moment for the both of us, and our relationship as a whole. Even though we're virgins, the both of us were strong in our feelings for each other and we wanted the first time we had sex together to be special.
"I just need you to relax for me baby" Ryan coaxes. Every time he went to push into me, I always winced a little bit. "I am, you’re just really big." I point out. I had no idea how big he was. When ever he tried to push into me, it felt like he was piercing into me.  I'm surprised you haven’t killed any one with that thing." I continue. "I’ll take that as a compliment." Ryan chuckles before sitting back on his calves between my spread legs. "If you want we can stop. Don’t wanna actually kill you." Ryan rakes his hand through his hair, pushing back the hair that were sticking to his forehead. "No!" I sit up, resining back against my elbows. "If you don’t fit one more time then we can stop." I bargain.
"Journey, I don’t wanna force it. I don’t want you to be-" Before he can finish his statement, I reach forward towards him, and I grab his hand. I pull it towards my glistening center and I place it right on me. "Please?" I pout, making sure to bat my eyes up at him. Ryan doesn’t respond immediately. His eyes fall down towards where I placed his hand and he begins to move his hand against me. When he hears a small whimper leave my lips, he couldn’t stop his cock from twitching. "So is that a yes?" I ask him once more. Instead of responding, Ryan lifts him self back up and brings him self back down towards me. "Forget me killin’ you, you gonna kill me first." Ryan mumbles under his breath. He wraps his hand around his cock, giving him self a few tugs. "You ready?" He asks, looking up to me for an answer. I nod my head before dropping it back down against the pillows. Ryan gives me a final reassuring look before moving his eyes back down. He lines him self back up with my entrance and he takes a deep breath. "Relax for me babe." He instructs before slowly beginning to push into me. "Oh my god!" I whimper out. I could feel him stretching me out completely. I felt so full from him simply pushing the head of his cock into me that I didn’t know how much more I could take. Once he’s all the way inside of me, Ryan had to take a minute. He couldn’t believe that I managed to take all of him inside of my tight hole. "Just saying that you were tight would be a complete understatement. You were so tight that I felt like I could cum right then and there." As his eyes moved up my body back to my, he immediately gets stopped in his tracks. He could clearly see his cock trough my lower stomach. "You need to feel this." Ryan groans. He reaches for my hand and he presses it down right agains the prominent bump in my lower stomach. "Is that-""Mhm" Ryan grumbles. "That’s just-" I couldn’t even make out any thing else. The only words I were able to say were the ones telling Ryan to fuck me. And when he did, it was better than any feeling either of I had ever felt.

Ryan pov.
Not to mention the fact that I couldn’t get over how undeniably pretty she looked beneath me. The sounds that were leaving her mouth were like music to my ears. Hearing her slur out how big and deep I was only fueled my fire. What made me even closer to to the edge was what Journey managed to get out through her moans and whimpers.