3 'name'

Finally he shuts up!
I look around me i am offcource in my siren form i know that when i stay to long above water and away from the ocean i transform in a human.
I don't know anything else about it tho.

I see the man with the beard walking up to the girl i saved and actually almost drowned...
But hey i didn't do it with intensions i just wanted her out of my water.

Which is understandable, right?

I sudently get this feeling to protect her, just like i have with my tribe, my family...

I don't know what it is but i just have to protect her. I know he is not going to do anything but you never know.
So i get infront of her protectively and hiss at the man making sure he knows not to come closer. My siren instincs are kicking in.

"Ow, ow calm down mama. He is my dad, my family, he is no danger or anything." She says.
I look at her and nod "yes, okay"

She smiles.
I go to the side a little bit.
But the man already stepped back.

"I am Billie by the way..." she says.
"Billie" i repeat.
"Yes! excatly! What is your name?" She asks. Name? We don't use names. What is a name?

"Billie" i say not knowing what to do or say.

She laughs a lil, "no your name"
I look around confused like i am gonna find my answer on the boat.
She sees me strugling. "A name is something you call a person. So most people have diffrent names."

"What about y/n?"
"okay, yes" i say with a nod.
She giggles, i feel this strong conection with her i don't know what it is...

I look at her facefeatures they are so diffrent then mine.
Especially her teeth! They are so diffrent, mine are sharp to hunt and eat fish.

I touch her face with my hands. I feel her nose, ears and her lips softly.
I am never this gentle as the leader of one of the most powerfull siren tribes of the world.

With her it is diffrent.

I wanna learn how it is to be human.
With my finger still on her bottom-lip.
I suddently feel a huge amount of pain shoot through me...