11 Billie's Pov

.Billie eilish pov.

She tilts me up above the water to take me out of here, I suppose... I hope..

Once we get to the beach she puts me down in the sand while she is still laying a bit on the water, I mean there's not allot of water on the shore just a little bit. I calmed down a bit already but am still panicking! Ughhh I hate myself so much for this.

Y/n is looking at me with a worried expression at least I think that's what she's trying to do. Her head is slightly tilted, one eyebrow a bit higher then the rest.

When my vision starts to come back and I don't see everything in a blur anymore I take a good look at y/n.

She's bleeding.

Fuck she's bleeding!

"y/n are you okay?!?" I ask

She lloks at me like I just told her I'm a fucking pope or something. That confused face of hers is gonna be the fucking death of me man...

O wait, fuck, focus Billie!

I crawl over to her since she's a bit further away from me.

Ans touch her cheek, there's a scratch and it's bleeding.

She doesn't flinch or shows any emotion, like she doesn't even feel the pain...
Maybe she just doesn't feel the pain.

I hope she doesn't feel it, I would hate to see her in pain again.

The way I felt when she was screaming the first time I met her when she was laying on the boat in pain caning to her human form.

I look at her eyes just to see her stare right back at me.

Wow her eyes are beautiful.

[hye hye this is a new chapter... Tell me if you're still reading this book. Cause I haven't updated in a long time...]

-ams :)