9 Help Her

Y/n pov.

I'm swimming with my tribe, thinking about Billie...
I don't know what it was but I...
I don't know...

I'm swimming peacefully until I hear a song. A luring song. Not from my tribe, we don't use these anymore. Only sirens from tribes who still lure humans into sea use these.

I go up to see above the water. I see a siren with an orange tail, not my tribe at all.

My tribe has a gray, blue, dark color so we wouldn't pull attention to us. We're safer for dangerous things.

I look at who she is luring, and it is Billie.
Before I know what I'm doing I go under and swim as fast as possible to the siren.
I catch up to her and pull her under, I start punching an kicking with my sharp tail.

Me and my tribe normally don't fight, but we would do anything for each other. And I feel like Billie is important to me too in a way like that.

I look to my left and see Billie kinda shocked. I knock the other siren out with ease.
She falls down to the bottom, she's not dead just knocked out.

I swim up to Billie and look behind me, my tribe is behind me as always.
I'm their leader, they have to protect me just as much as I have to protect them.

I sign to them that this human is 'okay', a good human.
There are allot of bad humans too, like humans who try to hunt us, who try to take our sea, our ocean, our water.

Humans always want to own things, want to have more then the rest.
Stupid.

I look back at Billie. She looks terrified but calm at the same time.
I swim up to her and wrap my Grey/blue arm under her armpits from the back and swim her up.

She gasps for air when we come up and I see a kind of relieve and panic in her beautiful eyes.
Beautiful...
Pretty...
Cute...
Right anyways..