Chapter Four

A car stopped outside the mehta house it was Neil's car he was looking at the main door from the car he smiles.

Neil: I am coming avni I will apologize for my all misbehaving and confess my feelings to you now I can't wait more.

Neil Think he get down from the car and avni was sitting in her room and she feel his presence and close her eyes and keep the hand at her heart.

Avni: Neil.

She open her eyes and was strongly feeling his presence then the door bell rings avni hears that and think.

Avni: Avni how can he be here don't expect anything he don't want you near him so don't expect that he will come and take you with him.

She again hears the door bell on the other side neela maa open the door and shocked to see Neil he was looking at her.

Nm: you?

Neil: can I come in?

Neela maa was confused she nods and Neil came inside ashish was sitting on the couch and shocked to see Neil ashish and neela maa look at each other Neil looks down and here and there he hesitates to talk and he don't know what he say to them he broke their trust.

Nm: sit.

Neil look at her and think he nods and sit opposite to ashish neela maa sit with ashish there was an awkward silence.

Nm: Neil you here I i mean.

She also don't know what to say they were angry but they saw his love in these months.

Neil: ab aa actually neela maa papa I i came here to take avni with me.

Neela maa and ashish look at each other they talk to him calmly.

Ashish: Neil I think avni took her decision she don't want to live with you.

Neil: I know papa but she is angry with me I want to talk to her once.

Nm: Neil you don't know her she is really stubborn if she decide something then she does not change her decision.

Neil: if she is stubborn then I am not less stubborn I will earn her trust and love like she earned my love.

Nm: Neil don't know what I say to you I know avni loves you she can't live happily without you but now what her condition is we can't take any risk.

Neil: I promise neela maa I will not let anything happen to her please give me a chance please.

Ashish: Neil we don't have any problem but now we don't want to force her so it depend on her what she want if she want to come with you then we don't have any objection in fact we should be happy if she go with you and live happily it will be a happy moment for us what more parents want.

Neil: I will pacify her i just need your support.

Nm: we are with you but next time don't try to hurt her its your first and last chance.

Neil: trust me it will not happen again.

Neela maa and ashish smiles.

Neil: by the way where is she?

Nm: in her room.

Neil: can I?

Nm: yaa sure but be careful in anger she can throw anything on you.

Neil smiles.

Neil: I will handle her.

They smiles Neil went neela maa sighs and praye that everything will be alright on the other side Neil was going to her room and avni was feeling him near her then she look at the door Neil was standing outside he took a deep breathe and avni was curiously looking at the door then it opens and Neil came Avni was shocked to see him Neil look at her and their eyelock their eyes filled with tears then avni breaks the eyelock and looks down she wipe her tears Neil also wipe his tears and came inside Neil was rubbing his hands and fidgeting his fingers and avni was looking down she was also fidgeting her fingers Neil asked her about her health but didn't look at her.