Chapter One

A mansion shown and it was time of night a man angirly came in a room he was tall and handsome but his face was red because of anger he catch his head and close his eyes.

Man: he is threatening me Neil acp Neil khanna now I will show him who I am.

Yes it was Neil Neil khanna he is an acp and a married man right now he is working on the case of human trafficking so he is stressed out and scared also because they are threatening him that they will kill his family then a lady may be of 24 or 25 years old came in the room she was so beautiful that every person can fall for her at first sight but her eyes her eyes were telling the story of her pain.

Lady: Neil you came you go and  change I am going to get the dinner for you.

Neil angirly look at her.

Neil: how many times I told you that stay away from me I don't want anything just leave me alone.

Lady's eyes filled with tears her name was avni avni Neil khanna a sweet and pure hearted person but her married life is not so smooth.

Avni: I am sorry.

Avni went from there Neil close his eyes in frustration he know he hurted her and he always do that they got married almost 8 months ago and from starting this is happening Neil always hurt her and that because he didn't want to marry in his opinion he is a police officer a bullet is waiting for him on which his name is written and how when and where that bullet hit him he don't know so he don't want to marry almost 20 girls he rejected because he don't want to ruin their life but then he drop the weapons in front of his family and marry avni at their wedding night he came to know that avni loves him since 3 years secretly and he feels guilty that he is running her life so he start misbehaving with her so that she live him but avni was avni she never lose the hope and tried to do her best but Neil never changed first he did that to make her away from her but later avni won his heart but because of his work he was feeling helpless and top of that after one week of their marriage Neil got a case of human trafficking and those criminals start threatening him that they will kill his family they attacked them several times and now Neil is adamant that he will make avni away from him he can't ruin her life what if something happen to him then what will happen to her so it's better that she hates him it will help her to move on so Neil didn't change his behaviour towards avni and hurt her and it will give him pain the more he hurt avni the more he feel pain in his heart but he always said to himself that he don't love her.

Neil was lost in his thoughts then he hears the sound of gun shot he look straight he take out his gun from the cupboard and runs down he thought all are downstairs he was finding his family.

Neil: mom bebe avni where are you all dad avni.

He hears his mom voice.

Shweta: Neil we are here.

Neil looks back and saw they are hiding under the dinning table Neil didn't went to them and thought Avni is also with them.

Neil: you all stay there don't come out ok.

His family said ok Neil went to the window and shoot outside he and his security guard shoot the goon one security guard died and three were injured other police force also came there and they arrests the goons and 2 goons died after talking to the officers Neil came to his family all were at the hall except avni Neil came to them Shweta hugs him he console her.

Neil: relax mom everything is fine now dad bebe you are ok?

They nods and were still tensed and scared then Neil look here and there and saw avni is not there.

Neil: mom where is avni?

All shocked and look here and there.

Shweta: avni?