The Park

Catherine's POV
"1,2,3..." Aussie was counting with her hands above her eyes. We were playing hide n'seek with the kids we were babysitting at the park. Aussie and I told each other if it starts to rain, Aussie would take the kids to their parents and we would meet each other at my house. As I took off with a light jog to hide from Aussie into a little tunnel under the slide, I saw one of my best friend.Kyle. He was reading an old looking book. "Life of the Wolves, by Jim and Jamie Dutcher and Robert Redford" I muttered to myself. I realized that Kyle read a lot of books about wolves and their lifestyle. Kyle had broad shoulders, a flat stomach, which make it looked like he had defined abs, and light brown hair. He had masculine feature to his body. He is the captain of the football team, so he had to be fit. Kyle and I were best friends since middle school and now we were seniors in high school. He was older than I was by 10 months. Aussie had a crush on him since we were 15. I knew him before I knew Aussie but, I love them both equally. Kyle was a transfer student from LA when he came into my middle school class. He said that he was going to continue his studies(college) in LA after this year. It kinda bummed me out that he was leaving, we were inseparable. I was about to leave when I heard a masculine voice call out to me.
"Catherine, where are you off to?"
I suddenly turned around to find myself looking into the blue eyes of Kyle.
----------------------------------------------
Kyle's POV
When she crawled into the tunnel I was in, I felt a strange pull toward her. Her brown locked of hair brushed in my face when I called her name. Her emerald eyes were looking me straight in the eyes. Our eyes locked as I looked at her adoringly. Her scent was driving me nuts, I could feel my wolf pushing to come out but The man won the battle and was able to regain control. We were close friends since middle school. I know so much her like she knows so much about me. You could say we are like brother and sister, but when she crawled into the tunnel, I felt a sudden wave that washed over me. I slightly took a look at her with the corner of my eyes and felt a sudden pull towards her. I tunes my head completely to take a look at her memorizing her beautiful features. She has natural rosy cheeks, brown hair that fell at the small of her back, and she looked fit with her feminine curve. I felt like we knew each other forever but I can always be wrong, like how others are wrong about me when they think that I have problems with my eyes when really it's because I'm a werewolf, and Alpha to be exact. My eyes only glow under tight circumstances. After I called her before she left, I noticed that she sort of stepped back. When I looked into her eyes I noticed that my eyes were electric blue. I quickly regained my posture and resumed to myself. My wolf kept pushing to come out and I didn't understand but I couldn't let him take control because I wouldn't want my 'dear' Catherine to get frightened. 'Dear'?!? What has gotten into me, I thought to myself. "Mate" my wolf growled to me.