Shifted

Above is what Cat wore to her date hope you guys like it ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's when I saw it, the most splendid yogurt shop of them all. By now i think you know that I adore frozen yogurt. This store was off the hook. As we made our way to the back of the store, i saw a table that was meant for two with candles lit and a rose in a vase. Although it was simple it was romantic. We looked at our menus and ordered what we desired.

"So, you having fun?" he asked huskily

Blushing i said "Of course this place is amazing"

"Well i was hoping you would say that, and i feel since we've been going out a couple of times we can make it official?"

"Official?" i asked still not sure of what he was talking about

"Girlfriend and boyfriend' he stated

"We've only went out for 3 dates, i don't think its the right time" i said. I don't know what but there was something, more like someone, holding me back from dating anyone. It then connected, Kyle. I had feelings for Kyle. When I looked at Xavier he was shaking.

"X-Xavier are you - alright?' i asked getting scared

"Why don't you want to be with me, are you into that mutt, Kyle?" he said Kyle's name with disgust

" What has gotten into you, and it doesn't concern you" i said getting furious that he referred to Kyle as a mutt. I don't know why but the thought of someone insulting Kyle in such a way infuriates me.

"It does concern me, you are meant to be with me not that pup Kyle" he yelled

"You? I don't belong to anyone" i said and right at that Xavier's human form, burst into a wolf, with brown hair with yellow eyes, and sharp long fangs. When he shifted he knocked over the tables, surprisingly no one screamed. I backed away from the large dog standing in front of me. I looked around for help, and thats when I noticed. No one seemed to care, their eyes all glowed, then it clicked to place, they were all like him. The brown wolf in front of me started to growl at me and it started to take stalk me, like a predator hunting its prey. I tripped and fell to the ground. I was on the ground trembling in fear of what stood in front of me. As the wolf lunged for me, i turned me head, closed my eyes and waited for the impact. When I felt nothing i slowly opened my eyes to see another wolf standing before me shielding me from what used to be Xavier, but now a wolf. I didn't know who the wolf before me was, but he had pitch black fur, with white paws. The wolf turned its head, its blue eyes looked into mine. These eyes felt familiar to someones I've seen but i just couldn't but the piece together. As the 2 wolves circled each other as if they were doing a dance, they growled menacingly. They lunged at each other with great force that they both fell back. Thats when the brown wolf quickly got up and retreated quickly but gave the black wolf a look as if he will be back. The people in the store all left along with the brown wolf. I was still not sure of what had just happened. The black wolf made sure that the others left and then turned to me. He strolled across the store and closed the distance between us. I stared at his wolf form and i felt like reaching over and running my hands through his dark fur, so that what i did. The wolf let out a sigh in content, which made me giggle, he then licked my face bringing another giggle upon me.

"Thank you" i said to the big wolf

I don't know but the wolf gave me a............ smile ..... a wolf smile.

"Who are you? Are you like them" i asked nodding toward the direction of which the others left in.

The wolf nodded and he back away shifting to reveal...........

Hey Guys, CLIFTHANGER!!! So I'm back and i finally have a schedule, I'll be posting every week and i will try to post more in a week but only if you guys leave comments for me and if you vote. I hoped you liked this chapter. What do you guys thing of Xavier? How about Kyle and Catherine? So i'll be posting soon. love you guys

Comment

Vote

Share (tell your friends about this book)