Chapter 13

The white queen was making a potion and doing spells. "How is this going to get my Alice back? Do you know where she hid her?" Hatter exclaimed. "I am working on it Hatter." She said. She seemed so serious.

"Come look Hatter." She waved him to come over to her. He saw his Alice chained to a wall. "Let me go!" Alice yelled. She tried to pull free. "I need to go back! Let! Me! GO!!" Alice screamed. Hatter could feel her anger, frustration, and worry. "What is exactly your plan." Hatter asks.

"You will disguise yourself as a guard, grab the keys when the evil queen is not looking, and let Alice go." She said. "Okay... Wait why me?" He asked. "All the guards know me too well." She said. "And they'll know it's me. Even if I dress up as them and disguise my voice." She sighed.

Hatter nodded. 'Hopefully this is a good plan.' He thought to himself. 'It just has to work... I know it.'

He was worried for his Alice. What if he couldn't save her? He thought of a world with no Alice. He could never be able to find love again. He was saddened by the thought and cried. "Hatter please. You know this isn't a good time to sit and cry. If we want to save Alice. We have to do it by tonight. There is no time to loose." The white queen exclaims.

He walked out and left for the red queens castle. Scared half to death. Worried for both his life and Alice's. Worried the Red Queen will take over wonderland.