Chapter 11

Hatter and Alice laid down on her bed. "I'm glad you came back Hatter." Alice said. "I'm glad to be back." Hatter said smiling. Hatter started to play with her hair. "I love you Hatter." Alice says. Alice sits up. "Maybe we should write our vows." Alice said. "Yes. We should." Hatter said sitting up.

Alice gave Hatter a pencil and paper. "Here." Alice said. She kissed his cheek and left. She walked into the den and started to write her feelings for her love. Her Hatter.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

An hour later

Alice's vows
My dear. You have always been in my life. Since I could possibly remember. Even though I kept saying I wasn't your Alice, you always had a feeling I was. And I am. I am so glad to be called your wife and I am proud to call you my husband. I will always love you. I could never just let you be forgotten. Your sweet kisses, your gentle hugs. My dear Hatter, you have my heart.

She had finished hers and set it in the drawer of the desk in the den. She heard footsteps. "Are you done love?" Hatter asks. "Yes Hatter. But you cannot see it." She smiles.

She stands up and hugs Hatter. "Maybe we should go to bed Hatter." She said touching his face slightly. He smiled tiredly. They changed into sleeping clothes and laid in her bed. He wrapped his arms around Alice. "I love you Alice." He says falling asleep. "I love you too Hatter." She says.

"I love you too."

(((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))99dj

Sorry it is so short. I'm having writers block. And it's really late so I m tired. I promise to make the next chapter longer