Chapter 1

"Bye sweetie, I will see you later",says Peeta as he heads to bakery. I get out of bed and put on my robe, so I can get my children prepared for school. My son, Finnick is putting on his shoes as I walk in his room. I watch him because he looks just like his father, beautiful silk skin, and pretty blonde hair. I go back to my room and put on my clothes. I walk my son outside and to his school. As he enters I wave to him goodbye 👋. I decide to visit Haymitch. I walk in and as usual he is drunk. he tries to walk to me but fails, and falls. I walk to pick him up (but slowly enjoying my time). "Sweetheart, how are you," he says, I can hear the drunk tone in his voice. I chuckle. "Did u know that Gale kid is coming to visit you?" he says and laughs. "What?" I think. Why would Gale visit me? After all these years he's left me he decides to come back now? I don't even know what to do. I run out of Haymitch's house and go to see Peeta at the bakery. I tell him everything and when I say Gale's name I can't help myself and shed a tear. Peeta takes his soft hands and wipes my eyes. "Everything will be fine." He says. I walk home to go and sit in my bed. If he comes soon I don't know what I will do.