Chapter

I remember that time I put that knife in the Mahogany table. Soon I hear Peeta come through the door. "Hello" he says. I wave and tell him Effie's upstairs. "Effie? She's here?"
He seems excited to see her. I call Effie downstairs and I see she has on her gold wig. We still are a team. As she walks down I hear "May the odds ever-" she pauses so Peeta and I may join in, "In your favor." We laugh. Ever since we got our freedom, I am now used to hearing my own laugh. Peeta bakes a cake, a vanilla, gold color. Peeta,Effie,and I eat the cake, just remembering old friends like Finnick. I can still hear his voice everday. And my dearest sister Prim. I miss them so much. But after about 45 minutes I hear Effie say "Can I talk to Haymitch?" I don't even know how to respond. I stare at Peeta and he stares at me. Finally I respond "Sure, we can take you to him"
"You can take her, I'm gonna stay with Finnick" says Peeta.
I take Effie and take her to Haymitch's. One, Two, Three knocks on the door. Haymitch comes and opens the door.(I'm surprised, he's usually drunk) And Effie and Haymitch exchange looks that Peeta and I would give each other. Then after a minute they have a passionate kiss.
"When.. When did this happen?" I say pointing at them.
"Oh Katniss" says Haymitch, like I wasn't even there. I think that I need to leave them alone so they can catch up. I decide to leave and go back home.
Because Tommrow awaits another day.