Part 28

**Win's POV**

It was around 9 o'clock and Max still wasn't home. Like I understand that he's been going through a hard time lately and today was Zee's birthday but that doesn't mean he should lock himself up in a library until they close. 

He needs to spend some bro time!

Maybe I should get some fast food, he loves fast food.

Should I get pizza or some chicken with rice? I think I'm going to get both, I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

I happily pick up my phone from my side table and order all of our food for delivery. It should all be here in the next 20 minutes! 

Once I was done ordering all of the food I pulled up Max's contact and called him. For some reason he didn't pick up though. 

Then I tried Tul's number but he didn't pick up either.

Win: I Look at my phone again in confusion. "That's weird. Where is everybody?"

The only other person I could think of to call was Tong. Thankfully he picked up on the second ring.

Tong: "Hey man what's up?"

Win: "Have you heard from Max or Tul today?"

Tong: "Well I saw Tul today at Zee's birthday party but they were both acting a little funny when I saw them arguing in the kitchen before they both disappeared."

Win: "Do you know where they went?"

Tong: "No but I assume that they just went to their rooms to cool off. I went home after they disappeared because I didn't want to be a burden to Zee."

Win: "Can you try and call Zee for me and let me know if your able to get into contact with him. Call me back right after okay."

Tong: "Uh okay, not really sure how effective that will be but sure."

He hung up the phone as I just sat there and stared at my phone thinking the worst.

*Ring...*

Win: I pick up on the first ring. "SO?"

Tong: "He never picked up my call but I don't think its anything to worry about he usually falls asleep around this time."

Win: "Ill call you back Tong, I got to go. Bye."

With that I hung up before he could respond and put down my phone while my hands shook.

I have a bad feeling about this.

A really bad feeling...

I don't know what came over me but the first thing that popped into my head was that old ware house that I had to pick Max up from the first time he got attacked.

Feeling rushed I stood up, grabbed my keys and phone as I hurried out of my front door while wearing shorts and a tank top. I didn't give a fuck if I wasn't wearing a lot. I think my brother is in danger.

Which is stupid to feel this since pure bloods cant actually die unless they get decapitated. Yes that sounds gross but it's the truth. 

No the part that worried me was that I couldn't get into contact with Tul.

If anything happened to him than we are all screwed...

I think I broke about 15 traffic laws on my way to the warehouse. As I parked my car and got out I could feel my legs wobbling because what I saw Infront of me confirmed my fears.

There was 4 cop cars, 2 ambulance and a stupid amount of civilians standing around.

Win: I walked up to one of the civilians and taped there shoulder as my worry was weighing on me making me feel sick. "Sir, what happened?"