Part 4

**Zee's POV**

Fuck this feels amazing...

Currently I could care less about anything. All I cared about was this really hot guy riding me. I think his name was Gun something, not really sure though. All I know is that, the way his tight little ass was gripping my dick felt amazing. I couldn't resist myself either as I continue to leave finger print sized bruises all over his thighs, hips and ass. He was a smaller guy so I could hold his entire body without too much struggle. 

I grip both his hips with my fingers digging into his sides as he moans against my shoulder 

It was fucking music to my ears.

I could feel his hot breath against my skin giving me small goose bumps up my spine.

Aggressively removing one hand from his hip, I grab his neck and force him to look at me as he feels me fuck him till his soul leaves his body. 

He closes his eyes as his mouth starts to open a fraction while soft moans escape his lips. 

Not being able to hold back my lust for his desire, I push my fingers in his mouth to keep it open because fuck he was sexy as hell, I move my lips down to his neck and kiss him roughly leaving hickeys before pulling back.

Zee: I start to suck on his ear before whispering into it. "I want you to look at me as I fuck you, open your eyes."

It took a few seconds but he slowly opens his eyes and sucks on my fingers that were shoved in his mouth. 

In one movement, I adjust my seating and push him down against the couch so I could get a better handle on how roughly I could thrust into him.

Don't get me wrong, its hot as hell when he rides my dick but there's just that point to where i want him to lay there and feel the full extent of my lust.

I start to pound into him harder as his legs are now resting against my shoulders, I grip his hips in place with one hand and my other hand exploring his mouth. I give him a devilish grin as he blushes from the eye contact until I started to continuously hit his prostate. That earned me a string of whimpering moans as his eyes roll into the back of his head.

Zee: "Fuckkkk..."

Right when his cheeks started to flush pink from my comment and I could feel his entrance trying to pull me in deeper as his dick was twitching with anticipation from the build up of ecstasy my fucking phone starts to ring.

I swear to god I am going to kill whoever is on the other side of that call.

By the time my phone got to the third ring, I decided to be naughty and slowly pump myself into him and watch as he covers his face with his hands to hide his moans as I answer the phone.

I tug his hands away from his face with a grin, if he wants to moan I'm not going to stop him.

I want to hear that shit, every last one of them.

Plus I noticed it was only Tul calling me anyways. He's probably just going to lecture me about not attending school again.

With a half assed eye roll I answer the call.

Zee: *What the hell do you want?*

Tul: *Where are you? We've got class in 10 minutes.*

Zee: *I guess you could say I'm currently exploring my sexuality, which you rudely interrupted by the way. I don't want to go to class today. I'll go tomorrow.*

Tul: *Wow your sister was actually right, that's kind of sad... Do you ever do anything other than stick your dick in things? Isn't school a little more important than sex?*