Chapter3:Rush

~Y/N's POV~
-9:16AM-Sunday-
I was in my Kei's Room because I was bored while Tsuki and his club mates were in the living room. Auntie Kimiko and Ayumi went to visit Akiteru for a week,they left this morning.My phone rang and it was Coach Masaaki Mai/Coach Mai,My figure skating coach.

"Ohayou Coach Mai!" I said
"L/N!I need you in the rink now! Be here in 15 minutes!"
"Is there something wrong Coach?"
"Figure Skating Meeting for the Tournament!Im outside your house!Come on!"
"H-Hai!Im on my way!"
I ended the call and swiftly put on my sports bra,grabbed the first jacket I could get,wore my shorts and ran down stairs.

I was wearing Tsuki's shirt because it was big and it was comfortable but I needed to take it off.I ran down the stairs,the jacket in my mouth as I quickly placed my hair into a ponytail.I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Kei!Im going out!" I yelled and I threw him my jacket and took off his shirt "Oh...Wait! Switch!I was supposed to give you your shirt instead of my jacket!" I said as I took my jacket and placed his shirt in his hands "By the Way, Clean the your room,I think I scattered my papers in there...." I said as I zipped up my jacket "I'll be back after Lunch,Oh...My bag!" I said as I whipped my head in the living room "Freckle Baby,Throw me my bag!"

I said and he took my bag and threw it at me "Thanks! Oh Freckles!Watch over this tall bean for me!" I said as I putted on my shoes,I turned around to see Kei standing there "I got a call from Coach, I'm going to the rink.I'll be back as soon as possible!Bye Kei....Love you!" I said as I gave him a quick hug and kiss on the cheek,a few inches away from his lips and I ran outside and got in Coach's car and we drove off.

After the Meeting we were warming up in the rink when I suddenly realized that I just said 'Love You' to Kei and kissed him near his lip. I turned red as I kept thinking about it.

•Kazuhiko Kichi•
-Sweet and Kind
-Cute
•Kazuhiko Kisho•
-Kichi's Twin
-Good Looking and Kind

-They alternate The second and third places yearly-

"Y/N-Chan?Are you okay!?" Kichi asked and I just nodded "Are you sure?You look a little red...." Kisho asked me "Yup!Just Fine!" I said and I almost slipped but Kichi held me before I could fall "Thanks Chi..." I said as I regained my balance and she just smiled at me "Dont tell us your still nervous after your 8 year win streak?" Kisho said and I shook my head "Oh~ Is it a Boy?"Kichi said and I grew red "So it is a Boy!" Kichi said as she skated around us happily "Is It Tsukishima!?" She continued and I turned to a tomato by the mention of name "It is Him!" The twins said "N-No! I'm just thinking about my solo and the duet!" I said in complete denial but they didn't believe me "Yeah Right...." they both said.

2:26PM
I finally got back home,Kei and the Volleyball Club was still there but I was too tired,I lazily took off my shoes and jacket "I'm home...." I said weakly as I dragged myself to the living room and Kei stood infront of me "Hi Kei..." I mumbled as I hugged him and I passed out.

~Tsuki's POV~
She's finally home,she came to view and she was dragging her jacket beside her.

"I'm home...." she mumbled and I walked up to her,she looked up "Hi Kei..." she said almost not audible,she hugged me.

"Oi!You okay?" I asked her and when I pulled away from the hug,I realized that she passed out and I caught her before she hit the floor.
I clicked my tongue in annoyance.

"What a nuisance...." I muttered as I lifted her up "Is she alright!?" The Third years asked and I just nodded and carried her back to her room.