Chapter2: Nightmares and Sweets

~Ayumi's POV~
1:27AM

'Mommy....Daddy....They're here!' I saw Mommy and Daddy,they had a baby in their arms and gave it to Nii-Chan.....

Y/N-Nii was crying.....Mommy and Daddy had big bags with them and they left,I ran after them and I tugged on Daddy's shirt but he looked angry at me

"We don't want you!" Mommy screamed at me.
I woke up,I took my teddy bear,Nii-Chan won it for me in the arcade,I walked to Nii-Chan's room and opened her door. I saw her sleeping, I crawled beside her and she woke up.

"Ayumi? What happened?" She asked as she hugged me
"Mommy and Daddy left...." I said while snuggling into her warmth as she patted my head
"It's okay....Nii-Chan is here...." she whispered as she fell asleep,I hugged my teddy bear and I fell asleep again.

~Y/N's POV~
"Mommy and Daddy left...." Ayumi said as she cuddled the little teddy bear
'She had another Nightmare....' I thought to myself as I hugged her and patted her head,

"It's okay...Nii-Chan is here...." I said before falling asleep as I felt Ayumi nuzzle her head on my chest and fell asleep again.

6:47AM

I woke up early the next day and gently got out of bed,Ayumi was still sleeping,I tucked her in and went to the bathroom.

After washing my face I went down stairs and I saw Kei standing by the Kitchen "Morning Angel...." he said "Morning Tsuki..."I said as I sat down by the dining table "What kept you up?" He asked "Ayumi's Nightmare...." I mumbled "What was it this time?" He asked again "Mom and Dad leaving us...." I said as I stared at the food in front of me "Eat up and do your stuff....Yams is already here so I'm gonna go...." he said as he ruffled my hair and walked to the door "Bye Kei...." I mumbled and ate some food.

After a few minutes,I cleaned up the kitchen and I went upstairs to my study table and worked on my lessons.

8:27 AM

"Nii-Chan..."Ayumi said beside me,I looked down "Food..." she said,I nodded and carried her to the kitchen,I prepared her some food and gave it to her,I sat beside her. When she was finished,I cleaned up the dishes.

"Nii-Chan...Your not gonna leave me right?" She asked while sitting on the chair behind me
"I will never leave you Yumi...." I said as I smiled at her and she hugged my leg "Thank You Nii-Chan...." she said and I dried my hands and patted her head "Wanna go skate with me?" I asked her she nodded happily.

~Tsuki's POV~
4:53PM

Classes just finished and me and Yamaguchi were packing up our things.

"Tsuki,Where are Y/N and Ayumi?" Yamaguchi asked "I don't know,probably in the rink..." I said as I took my bag and walked away,he followed beside me.

"You can walk home without me today" I said and he looked at me confused "I'm gonna go somewhere before going home...."I said and he nodded.

7:00PM

Practice is over and I took my bag and walked out the gym.

~Yamaguchi's POV~
I saw Tsuki leave while I was still collecting my things "Your not walking home together?" Hinata asked and I nodded "He has something to do...." I said as I picked up my bag "Besides, I have something to do too...." I continued.

I knew that Tsuki was gonna buy some pastries for him and Y/N,I was gonna practice my serve today so I didn't go with him.I walked out the gym and headed to the place I practice at.

~Hinata's POV~
Tsukishima has been acting weird and I was curious....He hadn't been criticizing me that much as usual....
"I wanna know where that Stingyshima is going...." I said out loud
"Why not follow him?" Suga-Senpai suggested and I nodded happily,I took my bag and ran to find Tsukishima,The other members followed behind me.

"This is a bad idea....What if we get caught?" Asahi-Senpai said "We won't!" Tanaka-Senpai said "If we do,it's your fault Boke!" Kageyama said "My fault!?I didn't force you to go with me!"I retorted "Shut Up." Daichi-San said and we all shut our mouths.

"What's he doing in a bakery?" Ennoshita-San asked as we saw Tsukishima enter a bakery and after a few minutes,he came out holding 2bags of pastries,he checked his phone and started walking away,We followed him.

After a few minutes.....he stopped at the Ice Skating Rink!?,he opened a locker and took out skates,gloves and a jacket,he changed his clothes and he took a piece of the pastry he bought and held it in his hands as he glided around the ice before circling a girl,he stopped and held her chin up before feeding the pastry to her,We all starred in awe and shock.....

'Since when did Tsukishima had a Girlfriend!?'

~Y/N's POV~
Tsuki fed me a piece of chocolate puff with powdered sugar and it left a bit on my face and he wiped it away.My cheeks tinted pink as he smirked at me,I playfully hit him and he grabbed my hand,pulling me closer to him,I grew more red.

"Nii-Chan?Since when did you two became a thing?" Ayumi said as she glided through the ice and stopping infront of us.
"We are not together Yumi...." I said as I patted her head and she pouted "Why Not? You guys should be together!" She exclaimed and I grew red "We'll be together Soon....Dont worry Yumi...." Tsuki said as he grabbed my waist and pulled me close "Yay!" She cheered as she skated in circles while pumping her hands up "Tsukishima!" I said as I hit his chest which he just smirked while I turned more red,I buried my face into his jacket,he chuckled at me and Ayumi cheered more.

He held my hand and Ayumi's tiny ones and led us to the seating area by the lockers.
He opened a bag and placed a whole container of Chocolate Puffs that were covered in powdered sugar,Strawberry Shortcake and Cake Pops that Ayumi loved.

"Kei..." I mumbled and he hummed as a response,I hugged him "Thank You...." I said before giving him a kiss on the cheek,my lips had powdered sugar on them and it left a mark on his cheek,Ayumi cheered happily "Look!Its a Kiss Mark! It's white! It looks like an Angel kissed Kei-NiiChan!" Ayumi said as she pointed at Kei's cheek and there it was a White Kiss Mark......

~Hinata's POV~
We witnessed everything! Tsuki pulling her waist,The girl burying her face in Tsuki's chest, Tsuki pulling the girl out the rink,the girl hugging and kissed Tsuki's cheek and leaving a mark.....

Then we recognized the girl,it was the girl that came to practice Yesterday!

"They said that they weren't in a Relationship...." Nishinoya-Senpai muttered.

They went to their lockers and took out clothes. The girl snatched something from Tsuki's locker and ran to the bathroom to change.

We saw them leaving and we all panicked,we ran away as far as we could and luckily we weren't caught....

Word Count:1257