Chapter13:Starting On My Own.

~Y/N's POV~

It's been a week since I moved in to my new house. The Volleyball Team already came back from Nationals a few days ago. I was babysitting 3 toddlers,Ayumi was in Daycare.

The three kids were usual children I look after. There's Nari Aiko, Nari Aoi and Kazashi Maya, Aiko and Aoi are twins while Maya is an only child. I was trying to pick which treat I should bake for them while they play at the backyard, The kitchen had a glass wall so I can easily see them. The orders that were sent in earlier were already getting delivered by Akiteru,he said he's gonna pick up Ayumi on the way home too.

I was still contemplating on which pastry and I stil couldn't decide so I called the kids over.
"Aiko,Aoi,Maya,can you come here?" I called out and they peeked their little heads from the backyard,I chuckled at their cute antics,The three four year olds came in and went near me "Can you three tell me which treat you want?" I tell them while showing a children's version of the list of my pastries,The girls sat on the mat in the living room with the mini book.

I checked my supply room,it's just a room with shelves,drawers and a larger fridge even if I already have one in the kitchen. It's a room filled with ingredients and food,It had a sliding door for easy access.I took out my phone to ask where Akiteru was.

I took out my phone to ask where Akiteru was

(Author-Chan made that~)

I placed my phone back in my pocket and I left the supply room,the girls looked over and ran over to me, I bent down and the three girls looked at me with excited expressions. "Crinkles!" They said and I smiled at them, Aiko placed the little book on the counter and they followed me in the supply room,I took my ingredients and we headed back to the kitchen.

I made sure that the girls were in a safe distance away from the oven and other sharp objects,we sat around the dining table while we mix our ingredients,I placed the crinkles in the oven,we made three kinds of crinkle cookies, a strawberry batch,Velvet batch and Chocolate batch.

The girls then went back to the backyard after getting the extra powdered sugar off their faces and arms,Akiteru then knocked on the door,I opened it and he had bought three gallons of milk and two bags of each kind of sugar,He came in and headed straight into the supply room while Ayumi hugged me and ran up to her room to change,I then look up to see Tadashi,Yachi,Kiyoko and Hinata.

"Oh,Hi guys!" I said and welcomed them into my house,we sat in the living room,Ayumi ran down the stairs and went out to the backyard where the other girls were. "Why did you suddenly move Y/N?" Yachi asked "Well I figured it was time to be independent and I was starting over on my own...." I said "You broke up with Tsukishima!?" Hinata exclaimed and I just looked down and nodded "Why?" Kiyoko asked "I just needed space...don't worry, we'll figure it out...." I said "Is that really the reason?" Yamaguchi asked in a low tone and I shot my head up "Tadashi...." I said "We'll talk about this when Nari-Chan and Kazashi-Chan are gone...." I said and placed a hand on his shoulder,he nodded hesitantly and I just sighed,I got up "I'll just take out the crinkles out the oven...." I said and looked to the direction of the backyard "Crinkles are ready!" I said as I took out the trays of cookies out the oven and all the girls rushed in,they stepped up the stool and washed their hands and sat in the living room,I knocked in the supply room.