Chapter Four: The Group

What the hell. Nice butt? Does he think he can objectify me? Are you kidding? I just fell into one of him fucking traps. I am not just another one of his throwaway toys, I cannot believe I flirted with him... and how I climbed off his body... GOD. Why I am so stupid? I wish I could run up to him right now and punch his guts out. I am never going near him ever again!

Miranda paced up and down the hallway of the train. I should get back to Frankie, she thought. Miranda has arrived back at the compartment. She peered through the window of the door and saw Noah had left and her two other roommates Alica Spinnet and Angelina Johnson in his place sitting down and happily chatting with each other. Miranda slid open the door and was greeted by some overwhelming enthusiastic hugs.

" I missed you, I missed you, I missed you" repeated Alica. Alica had always been quite innocent and bubbly always balancing Frankie out. Angelina was the most caring of the group. She was always there to give anyone advice and even she didn't know them. Alica was always protecting- or trying to at least.

"How was your summer?" Angelina asked. Angelina was top of the year last year and the year before that, and the year before that... Angelina was found without fail spending her time with her nose buried in a book and always knew the right spell when the four of them were plotting revenge, making her a crucial part of the friend group of four.

"It was good thank you but something totally horrible just happened to me." That was another rule about the group, they rarely ever kept secrets.

Miranda had gone on to tell them what had happened with Fred and they all had mixed emotions.

Frankie: "Come I wouldn't call it objectifying he's just flirting"

Alica: "I- I can fight him..?"

Angelina: "If you get involved with this guy you better not ditch our study sessions"

Miranda took all their answers in. "First of all, Frankie, I don't give in that easy, you know it was a mistake and Alica, thank you but I'm okay I'm sure it would do more damage to you them to him and I don't want you hurting yourself" A muffled laugh was let out by Angelina and beaming smile from Alica. Miranda continued "Oh and you can shut it Angelina were you even listening? There is no way I would ever get with Fred Weasley!"

***

They talk some more and just before the train arrived at Hogsmeade Frankie pulled out a bottle of Firewhisky and showed it to the girls.

"First-night-back drinks anyone?" Frankie inquired.

Surprisingly Miranda jumped at the opportunity. "Yes, I'm in, drowning my anger sounds fun."

The astonishment on Frankie's face got her thinking of what else she could get away with while her best friend was in this mood.

Usually, Alica would be a bit more vocal on decisions like this but instead, she just nodded her head in agreement and muttered something about only getting tipsy.

Alica was the last to answer and after the harsh stares of both Miranda and Frankie, she murmured "Yes, okay, fine! But I am going to bed early at least, I will not be hungover for my first day of the sixth year!" The girls laughed at her mini outburst.

Wow, maybe a few drinks will help lighten her up.

_____________________________________________

Another day another chapter. YUPPP

DO YOU LIKE THE FRIEND GROUP?!

DISCLAIMER: Angelina and Fred never had/have an attraction to each other in this story and also Angelina is very smart in my interpretation, which I think adds a lot to her character and something I have never seen before.

I am going to try and make the chapters a little longer but for now, just enjoys these little snippets!

I AM SO EXCITED TO WRITE THE REST OF THIS BOOK AHHHH.

❤️VOTE❤️

COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS-