Chapter Three: Falling

It had been about fifteen minutes since Miranda left the compartment and gone to the bathrooms. Since then she had put on her black robes, Gryffindor scarf and tie and given herself a pep talk about the sixth year at Hogwarts. She pulled out her purse and, feeling brave took a blush red lipstick and continued to pat it onto her lips. Miranda added on some mascara to her eyelashes and looked at her self in the small bathroom mirror. She was a little flustered by the most recent event, by not surprised, Frankie had always been bold.

Miranda was looking in her purse for an extra bobby pin when she started to walk out of the bathroom.

She felt a tall large muscular body slam into her.

And then she fell. Miranda fell right on top of that body, in other words, Fred Weasley.

She lay on his body with her head at his core in the hallway of the train, embarrassed and frozen. Fred broke the tension.

He looked up at her directly in the eyes, "I'm sure you wanted to see me and ask you how my summer was but Benny this is a little forward." Miranda rolled her eyes and let out a smirk, feeling bold she dared to look back into his eyes.

"Is that a wand in your pocket or are you just happy to see me, Freddie?" The surprise in his eyes was direct. Miranda felt good with this newfound wit. She loved to see the look of shock in his eyes. Miranda wanted more of this feeling so she took it further, she slowly got off Fred and seductively dragged herself up past his hips then waist looking him dead in his eyes. She saw Fred's eyes flicker in lust. Fred was so intrigued. Who is this girl? Fred had rarely seen Miranda so bold before and he loved it.

Miranda is so much more attractive this year. She has grown over the summer. To Fred, Miranda had always been attractive but now she was hot. He felt his heart start to beat faster at the sight of her green eyes. Fred was caught off guard. This never happens. It was exciting.

Miranda quickly climbed off of him, almost as if she snapped back into reality.

Fred glanced down to realise that she was in fact joking about her last comment, "you scared me there Benny."

"It's nice to see you to Fred, what's up with the whole Benny thing?" Miranda asked.

God Fred looked so good right now. His hair was ruffled from their current encounter and his breathing irregular. She hadn't noticed his jawline before, so alluring and his hands... larger then he remembered. Images crossed her mine and she mentally slapped herself. Fred's voice brought her back to reality.

"It's my new nickname for you get used to it." He declared. Fred was now off the floor and towering over Miranda.

Fred stared into her eyes, then he walked away. Miranda was a little confused about why he was leaving so quickly.

"Hey, Benny!" Fred shouted from a foot away. Miranda
's head whipped around. A devilishly handsome smile spread across his face. "You got a nice ass over the summer, well done little one!"

_____________________________________________

OMG!

FIRST ENCOUNTER!!

Do you guys like chapters that are 4-5 minutes long or like 18-20 minutes? LET ME KNOW

❤️VOTE❤️

COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS-