Chapter 7: Call me your favorite, call me the worst

For once things were finally going well for once I was enjoying college, I didn't dread it when I woke up anymore . Though that probably has something to do with a certain teacher. Just thinking of Lucas makes me blush, I know that whatever is happening between the both of us is dangerous, and I should walk away to protect him, but I can't. I guess I'm just selfish like that, I want to feel his lips against mine over and over again, I want to feel his heated glance as I catch him watching me during a lesson. Unfortunately for me it was Saturday, which means no college and no Lucas. Well this is torture how will I remain sane? it's already torturous and it's not even midday yet. Fuck my life. Think lizzie, what would be a good distraction, could always go shopping, but that involves interaction and I don't really feel like that today. Laughing to myself at how antisocial I am I decided to go for a run. Quickly changing into my running leggings and a hoodie I pull my hair up into a ponytail. Before leaving the house I plug my headphones in take a deep breath, do not think about him lizzie. 

I love running, it always makes me feel so calm. I always end up at the beach, sitting on the sand always makes me feel happy. I can't help but smirk to myself as I toss rocks into the sea, I have also preferred to do things by myself, I keep myself to myself at college, kind of a reason why no one talks to me I guess, but since Lucas came along, well I don't know. My outlook seems to have changed, I want him around, and that's dangerous. I can't fall for him, I can't be that stupid.  
'My lover's got humour, She's the giggle at a funeral'  Shit, phone where is it! I always do this I put it in a pocket but always forget which one, quickly patting my pockets I locate it and answer it without looking. 
"Hello" Why am I out of breath so much recently, I swear to go Lucas is bad for my health. 
"Well hello there" the deep voice which haunts my dreams comes from the speaker. 
"Luc, Erm, crap, Mr Davey?" I panic as I remain sat in the sand, almost called him the wrong thing, that wouldn't have been good. 
"Is my voice really that recognizable?" Lucas laughs, god I love that sound 
"Just a little" I feel my nerves ease up "So, not to sound rude, but how did you get my number" I hold my breath, hoping he doesn't take it the wrong way. 
"You should know by now that I am a man capable of many things Lizzie, and if I want something, believe me when I say I get it" Well that's and understatement and a half, I laugh at my own thoughts which causes Lucas to clear his throat. 
"am I amusing you Miss Sevenfold?" Lucas sounds amused 
"No sir, not all. just thinking how your previous comment was most certainly an understatement" Lucas laughs as I finish speaking "you have no idea Lizzie" 
"So, why the phone call then Mr Mysterious?" I play nervously with my hair waiting for him to respond. 
"Well you see, I was going to send you a text later on today but on my morning jog I happen to see a Women sat all alone on the beach, and I'd notice that body anywhere, pet"  
He was watching me! oh fuck! where was he, as I turn my head to the left I see Lucas leaving on a railing, the sight of him stood there, a smirk on his face I want nothing more then to drag him somewhere private. He looked unbelievable good in tracksuit bottoms.  
"How about you take a picture, It'll last much longer" Great he was mocking me, and once again the blush made an appearance on my face.  
Lucas hung up the call the jogged over towards me, it was a mouth watering sight, as he approached he slowed down.  
"So, Miss Sevenfold. What brings you here?" He sits down besides me, is this dream? it is isn't it, I'm dreaming about him. I pinch my harm hard, fuck nope, not a dream. Very real. 
"I can think of other ways to prove to you that this isn't a dream, all you had to do was ask" He smirks at me, oh how I am starting to love to stupid smirk. 
"Oh really, and what other ways would you suggest sir?" I am flirting with my teacher I am certainly going to hell. 
"well, I would suggest this" Lucas leans in close as if he was going to kiss me but picks me up and runs towards to sea instead 
"No! don't you dare" I scream loudly, 
Standing waist deep in the sea Lucas laughs "What did you tell me on the first day, oh yes. That's right, A dare, pet? oh well then I guess I'll just have to listen to what you instruct, right?" Oh god no! what did I ever say that, before I have time to think about it Lucas loosens his grip on me, causing me to fall in the water. As my body hits the surface I curse loudly "Holy Fuck this is cold!!" Standing as quickly as possible to try and escape the cold. Lucas stands laughing, I can't believe he did that! 
"What's the matter pet, cold?" He continues laughing at me 
"you know damn well it's cold" I fold my arms over my chest, looking down at the sea 
"Come on lizzie, let me take you back to mine and let you borrow some clothes and make you a coffee?" He smiles at me as if he didn't realise what he just said, go back to his, to his house. He offered to make coffee, and borrow his clothes? what happened to the cold hearted Teacher I met on the first day. 
"Well are you coming or what?" Lucas pulls me from my thoughts 
"Oh, erm, yeah okay" I stutter as I attempt to keep calm, I'm going back to this house, why won't that sink in 
"No need to be so nervous, pet. I don't bite" He smirks at me, the amusement clear in his eyes "Well, not that much anyway" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------