Chapter 14: Well i've never seen us act like this

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gasp loudly, not expecting Lucas to push me against the wall, not expecting his lips against mine. I thought he called me through to his office to shout at me, to tell me i was pissed him off with my answer, telling me that i had disrespected him, but it was the exact opposite.

Lucas pulls away, smiling to himself.
"Now that was worth the wait" he laughs.
I smile up at him, loving the playful carefree side of him.
"Eh i'm not to sure about that you know" i smirk at him, wanting to test just how far i could push him.

"Oh really now" Lucas murmurs, his eyes casting a downwards glance to my lips.
"Yeah, i don't know what was so good about that which made it worth waiting so long, sir" i attempt to keep the smirk of my face, trying to seem as innocent as possible.

"You know i don't believe you right, and that i know what you're trying to do here" Lucas leans in close, his mouth inches from my ear "good thing for you is that it's working Miss Sevenfold"
He slowly trails kisses down my neck, causing my breath to catch in my throat. How could something so simple feel so good.

"Lucas, er I don't want to make you stop but anybody can walk in and see this. I don't want to cause you any trouble"
He smirks at me, pulling away slightly "get me in trouble? don't be so worried about that. As for someone walking in the door is locked" wait, the door is locked? when had he done that, I only saw him shut the door, not lock it. I glance up at him to find him still smirking at me

"You see, I am very talented when it comes to using my hands" My cheeks instantly heat up, reading into what he said too much. Talented with his hands, I wonder just how talented he is.

"Er, I'm sure you are. Talented I mean. I'm sure you are talented" I stutter, attempting to remove the earlier thought from my head

"oh believe me, I am, but you'll find that out in time" Lucas smirks once again, knowing I'd blush in response.
"What makes you so sure of that sir?" I speak quietly, my thoughts running wild any the possibilities of what could happen.

Lucas cocks on of his eyebrows, silently laughing at me. "We both know what makes me so sure sweetheart" He leans forwards, nibbling the bottom of my ear. "Guess we better get back to the class before they start thinking that I have kidnapped you, though that would be highly entertaining, don't you think?" He shakes his head, as though he was clearing his mind of a though as he unlocks the door. "After you Miss Sevenfold"

"Thank you Lucas" I walk a couple of steps in front of him, feeling his stare burning my ass, well might as well give him something to stare at. Shaking my hips a bit more as I walk I silently applaud myself as he growls behind me "Miss Sevenfold I suggest you damn well stop that right now before I drag you back to my office and bend you over the desk. Do you understand?" Lucas walks faster, so that he is right behind me, intimidating me, letting me know that what he said was not a threat, but a promise. Maybe I want to be dragged back to his office, to be shown a thing or two, maybe I want to be alone with him again.

"Ah see now that little imagination of yours is running wild Miss Sevenfold, what are you thinking about huh? being bent over? my hand caressing down that perky ass of yours? skimming down your thighs? teasing you till you're shaking, till you are begging for more?" He lowers his voice, ensuring to be quiet so that no one else can hear what he was saying.
My legs clasp together a little tighter at the thought, Lucas wanted to tease me, to make me beg. Holy fuck.

"See, I know how I am effecting you right now. Your body is so easy to read, the way you gasp, or the way you clasped your legs. You can't wait for more can you Miss Sevenfold, you can't wait till you are begging my name, begging for more. Oh the things I'll do to you"
I hear him smirk as he opens the classroom door. Not allowing me anytime to regain my composure "Back to your seat Miss Sevenfold, thank you very much for helping me, it was very much appreciated" He empathizes the very, sending shivers down my spine in the process.
Well if he wants to play this way then I shall very much try to beat him at his own game.
"Oh sir you are most welcome, I'm happy to help where I can, I have my uses I guess" Before taking my seat, I wink at him. Biting back laughter as his mouth opens slightly in shock.
Yeah, that's right Lucas. I went there.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------