Chapter 17: If this is heaven then baby i don't want to know hell

I lay breathless, my mind running a thousand miles an hour. I cannot believe that just happened. I hear a chuckle as Lucas gazes down at me. 

"well Pet, that will be engraved in my mind forever" 

He leans forward, twirling a piece of my hair around his finger. 

"In your mind forever? How I meant to sit in front of you during class and not picture you bending me over your desk and fucking me till I'm screaming out?" 

 I watch as his eyes glaze over, knowing he Is picturing exactly what I had just described 

 "Oh Lizzie, what a feeling that would be. Maybe I'll have to come up with a way to punish you if you attempt to distract me in class, hm?"

 He looks deep in thought "I wonder, perhaps some vibrating underwear, that might just work" Lucas taps my nose as he sits up 

 "vibrating underwear sir? That hardly sounds comfortable"

 I sit up slowly, trying to ensure I cover myself with the sheets. 

"You're covering yourself up after I've just seen every inch of you?"

 He laughs once more, seeming to be in the best moods I've ever seen him in, who knew what he needed was to be laid 

"As for your comment, I assure you that vibrating underwear would prove to be very comfortable and dare I say it, enjoyable"

 He smirks at me, pulling on boxers over his perfectly sculpted ass. 

"so why don't you explain to me how they work then sir" I smile sweetly at him, allowing the sheet to pool around me, he had a point. I had no reason to be shy. 

"Well, it's exactly how it sounds, vibrating underwear. You wear them, I control them. A small switch I can keep in my pocket, I press it and it sends a signal, turning the vibraitor on as its pressed against your clit. Letting you come undone, driving you insane and then I'll turn it off. I'll have you begging to cum, but you wouldn't be able to say a single word to me" 

Lucas walks towards me, pinching my nipple and causing me to gasp "and then, Lizzie. When you're nice and wet, when you're losing your mind. Only then will I take you to my office, only then will I sit you on the edge of my desk, easing my cock into you slowly, making you squirm"

 I let out a moan, wanting everything he was describing 

 "then what sir?" 

I ask him through clenched teeth, trying to control my breathing letting him know I'm already wet and ready for him. 

"oh, now that would be spoilers, wouldn't it? I wouldn't want to ruin the ending for you" 

Lucas walks out of the room, calling back for me to follow him.

 I quickly locate my clothes and get dressed, walking downstairs to find him stood in the kitchen. 

"can I get you a drink" 

Lucas doesn't turn around, but knows I'm stood watching him, guess I'm not as sneaky as I thought 

"I'm okay thank you" suddenly I feel awkward, we've been teasing each other and building up to this, and now we've had it, what now? How do I act? What about in college. 

"Lizzie, stop overthinking. Nothing has to chance, there's no need to panic, okay?" Lucas walks over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into a tight hug. His warmth instantly making me feel calmer 

"I guess I'm just worried Lucas. I don't want to get you in trouble, but that was incredible and for me I don't want it to be a one-time thing"

 He gently places his fingers under my chin, forcing me to lift my head and look at him. 

"No one has to get in trouble, no one has to know. It doesn't have to be a one-time thing, I told you already, I'll never get the image of you out of my mind" 

 I watch him, shocked by his words. It's strange seeing a soft side of him. 

"Okay, Sir. I'll trust what you're saying" 

He beams at me, looking extremely happy with himself. 

"good girl, now as much as I'll love to stand here with you all day, I want to see you eat something okay, get some of that energy back"

 I laugh at him, feeling more at ease 

"why would I need more energy, sir?" 

He shakes his head, tutting at me. 

"oh Lizzie, you keep speaking like that then I'm going to fuck you right here in my kitchen, Now let's eat so we can go for round two"