The plan

We heard what she said and we went to vice principal Nero's office.
"You wanted us sir?" Klaus asked
"Oh yes, Badulares you have been failing classes and you've been missing all of the rehearsals. So you have one more chance before your expelled. Voliet and Klaus you are going to be doing a pop quiz on stage. Y/n musical number  and Sunny you are going to be tested on sectarry things.
"B-" Violet said but got interrupted.

"No buts you are doing this even if you don't like it." I nod and ran out to Duncan.

"Whats wrong darling?" Duncan asked I try to regain my breath he walks me to a bench and we sat down and I tell him.

"They want us to have pop quizzes and they want me to preform a musical number." I break down. "I'm going to be kick out of school, and IL have to go away from you." I cried. Duncan took my hands and rubbed the back of them with his thumbs to calm me down.

"Darling everything's going to be ok. We got this we'll think of a plan to get you out of running and so you can't be kicked out." 

*Time skip brought to you by Jock Snicket my he rest in piece.*

"Ok here's the plan we use some parts we can fond around the school to make Y/n

and sunny and me and Isadora will be leading them in the place of Violet and Klaus." Duncan explained. 

*TIME SKIP TO DURNING THE POP QUIZZES BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY CAT WILLOW WILLOWS*

It is now my turn everyone already did it but me I get out my guitar and I start singing Heater (play song up above if you want) I sing with all my heart hoping I'll get a good score so I don't have to be kicked out. 

"Ok, I have to admit she's so much better than I expected all of you pass." Vice principal Nero said looking like he's about to cry. 

"Wait the school said that 52% of the grade is pe and you fail." Count Olaf said. "I'll pass you if you can beat me in a arm wrestle me and the baby." 

"You can't do that she's just a baby" I yelled out having to protect my sister remembering what I promised our parents 'Take care of your siblings y/n'

"I'll do it." I volunteered, faithfully and determination to win is out of this. I put my elbow on the table he does the same. Sunny unties his boots knowing that we'll win. I slowly bring his arm down to the table and win and his shoe came flying off, reveling that he was count Olaf. 

"Count Olaf what are you doing, you are going in." Mr. Poe said. Count Olaf starts to run away. We chase after them and we see Duncan and Isadora in the back of the count Olaf's car. My love is gone I break down and fall to my knees. As they drove off Isadora drops our half of the telescope and a note. I felt someones arms around me it was Sunny's. 

"Fuggle" Sunny said which means Hey now don't cry well get them back, he loves you. I get up and I seen the note the I with my blurry eyes, I pick it up and I went to his broom closet and grabbed some of his clothes knowing that I will have to leave. I see them outside and they all hugged me.

"We should go" Mr. Poe said. We walked out to his car and left the place I grown to love. 

*A/n

I am so sorry I haven't been posting I have had a very bad writers block.
☆The world is quiet here.☆