The Vile Village Part 1

Look away, look away
This show will wreck your evening
Your whole life and your day Route 1 (Baby stays Alive)
Every single episode
Is nothing but dismay
So look away
Look away, look away

The town of V.F.D. is full of people full of rules
The Quagmires have once again been kidnapped for their jewels
The Baudelaires must rescue them but end up getting jailed
You might hope that things improve but I'm afraid that ship has sailed

Just look away, look away
There's nothing but horror
And inconvenience on the way
Ask any stable person, "Should I watch?"
And they will say, "Look away"
Look away, look away

I wake up in a back seat of Mr.Poe's car.
"Why are we in the back of Mr.Poe's car?" I ask Volet jumped startled
"Your awake? It turns out that Esme worked for Count Olavf and they took the quadmires again." I look at my feet in sadness. Sunny put her hand on my baby bump it was showing back when Duncan was locked up. It's quite sad that he didn't see the bump.

"Who knew that the Underlands are this far?" Mr.Poe said.
"Thats why they are called the Underlands." Klaus mumbled.
"No one likes a backseat driver. Remind me to turn at the turn."
------------------

"Instead of having one guardian that could get killed you will have many, what could go wrong."
"Everything has gone wrong, I'm pregnant, we lost our friends and the father to this baby twice. So yeah every thing had gone wrong." I said.
"Yes," Opens up the glove compartment hands Voliet a brochure. "Look at this brochure it has pictures."
"A whole village to watch over us that's a lot of people."
"Yes I actually would like a more structural family buy for some reason neither a guardian or the school system is working for you."
"It's not random its count oalf." Klaus said
"He kidnapped the Quadmires twice." Voliet said.
---------

"V.F.D." I look around I see a fountain of crow at least I think it is. "Now you kids wait here so J can finalize your papers." Mr. Poe walks in.
"I hope were in the right place." Said my sister Voliet.
"This town is called V.F.D " my brother said.
"We've had it wrong before it can be wrong again." I said
"I hope we got the right place." Voliet wondered.

I see Mr.Poe walk out of the town hall
"The council will see you now." I pick up Sunny and walk into the town hall. Klaus has my luggage cause he doesn't want to have me hold it.

--------
"The council of elders will now call this meeting to order" the middle lady said all the council has hats with a dead core on it. I almost threw up. Who could be so inhumane. I handed Voloet Sunny
"Step onto the platform so the council of elders can get a good look at you 0." Said the man on the council of elders.

What's so great about a council full of elders anyways.
"Hello I am Voliet Baudelaire an-"
"Silence!" The middle lady inturupted. I put my hand on the bump
"Rule number 902 states that no one shall talk on the platform. "
"Baudelaire's we know your tragic back story the tragic death of your parents." The first lady said.

No you don't know anything about we went through.
"We recently made up a rule to save all your problems." The man said
"Rules number 8,933 states no villains shall be allowed within the city limits." The girl whose first said. Like Count Olaf follows the rules.

"Now the next order of business Guardians make you do chores, We are all your guardians now." The first lady said
"There for you will be doing all of our chores." The man said.
"Bu-" I said
"Silence" The man said
"But I'm pregnant " I whispered. Like you don't interupe a pregnant teenager.
"Questions and I mean for the village." The Man said.
"I am all for the program but Y/n Baudelaire just said she was pregnant and it looks to be it, what would happen if she who have her baby here?" I step off of the platform to answer that question.
"Yes and don't you say anything I am off of the platform," I looked at the council members. "Yes I am a pregnant teenager and to inform you I am only in trimester 2 so there is a small possibility for me to give birth here." I stepped back unto the platform.

"I have a question where are these children going to live?"
"The orphans will live with our handyman Hector." The woman who had a high pitch voice. Whom was the first lady at the front of the town hall.

"Now a report from the chief of police."
Emse Schaller opened up the door.
"That Emse isn't you know what I am not going to listen." I whispered then I zone out.
------------

"I'm sorry that I fainted" Hector said.
"No Problem Nobody can control it just like I can't control that I'm you know."
"If you need anything just let Hector know." Hector points to him self.
"Thanks Hector we do need you help." Voliet explains our situation to him. He looks like he going faint.
"Are you going to faint?" I ask.
"No I am getting ready to run." Hector replied.
-------------

And that my loves is all that I am going to do for today. I am re watching the show so soon enough you will possibly getting more updates. This one is a long one almost 990 words. I am typing this on a tablet that barely recogenises touch so it will be hard to update but I will. I love y'all, ☆The world is quite here.☆