Chapter two

The sound of a phone ringing woke up Sasha, she groaned and turned on the bed, her leg on top that of another who also groaned and pushed her off. The ringtone ended and it picked up again after a second. Sasha groaned and finally forced her eyes to open, she yawned and a gnashing headache held her immediately she sat up, her hand reached to rub her temple, the phone was still ringing and she forced herself out of the bed, stumbling on Agatha who was sleeping on the floor.

Agatha yelped and her eyes snapped open, glaring daggers at the one who woke her up with such pain "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Sasha apologized and stepped aside, Agatha yawned and went back to sleep. Sasha searched for the ringing phone only to discover it was the hotel intercom, she reached for it and picked it up, her eyelid were still closing and she wondered what time it was "hello" she said with a yawn.

"Good morning ma'am, I'm sorry to disturb you but there is a woman here who is asking of you" she heard the receptionist voice from the other side.

Sasha yawned again as her brows furrowed, a woman asking of her? She looked around the room and her friends were all sleeping, some on the bed, some on the floor, so who will it be? No one knows she is here except her friends "who is it?"

"She is Mrs. Vanessa Brown."

Sasha's sleepy eyes snapped open immediately "mom? Tell her I will be down in a minute" and she hung up as her mind raced, what is mom doing here? How did she know she is here? As her mind was busy throwing all the questions, her eyes saw the clock and it was 12:45 pm, "oh my God" how did she sleep so late? She looked at her friends who were supposed to be at the office as they were sleeping soundly.

"Janet" she called but no answer, she walked closer to her where she was sleeping on the bed and tapped her, Janet groaned and slapped her hand away but Sasha insisted, finally she woke up.

"What?" She asked with annoyance for having her sleep interrupted.

"Get up young woman, do you know what time it is? It's almost one pm!" Sasha said and Janet's eyes snapped open as she hurriedly got out of bed and helped with waking the other ladies who all woke up with a groan. Sasha rushed into the bathroom and brushed her teeth, she brushed her hair and changed into a casual outfit before rushing out of the room to the elevator.

When she stepped out of the elevator, she walked to the receptionist who pointed to the restaurant and she took a deep breath before walking inside, all the while her mind throwing questions of why Vanessa would come to see her but she couldn't get the answer. She saw Vanessa sitting on a table for two with a bottle of wine on the table, she sipped from her glass, looking as graceful as she always do. Sasha sighed and started walking towards her.

Vanessa looked up when she sensed her presence, a sweet smile spread on her lips when she saw her and she beckoned her over "come sit my darling."

Sasha returned her smile and sat down opposite her, Vanessa summoned a waiter who brought another wine glass for Sasha, he poured the drink for her and walked away "mom, what are you doing here?"

Vanessa pouted when she heard the question "I'm I not free to see you anymore? I'm I no longer welcome?"

"No, no, no, it's not like that...I'm just..surprise to see you, that's all."

"I understand" she sipped her drink "a friend of mind told me she saw you at a club last night. It was her son's birthday and he insisted it will be at the club, I was invited but I can't remember the last time I went to a club so I turned it down. She said that when she saw you she thought I sent you and Michael to replace me but when she didn't see Michael and also saw you with some other women, she figured you just came on your own" she looked at Sasha who was just staring at her and sighed.