youtube

1. when youtube says video has been deleted and your like " i just watched this a second ago...." and you feel so mad that you want to punch the screen.

2. when you find a new youtuber and your like " dang... he fine"

3.  when your listening to a video and your pesky siblings tries to watch over your shoulder and your like "can i help you? ......if not then GET THE HECK AWAY FROM ME!!!!!"

3. when your like watching the video and the video buffers

4.  when your watching an awsome video and there those haters commenting things they shouldnt and your like... "MOFO!!!!!! THIS IS AN AWSOME VIDEO AND JUST BECAUSE YOU HATE IT ITS CALLED EXIT THE YOUTUBE SCREEN DUR DUR DURRRR"

5.when youtube isnt working your like"wtf man i thought you loved me"

6. when you see people starting ships to other youtubers...and your like "i dont see it.....i dont see it....i dont....oooooooooooh now i see it..."

7.  when your shipping youtuber in you mind and picturing them dating u gte a little jelly

8. when your friend shows you a music video you never heard before and you add it to your favs and watch later list so when you play them you can always hear it and replay it till your mom yells at you to turn of your music and do something else so you get on your phone and ear buds to rebel agaisnt them......

9. when you look up anime on youtube

10. when you watch anime on youtube but its hard to find the episode in engish