SCHOOL

1) why is school is so early? im just like " I DONT WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL A 8 IN THE MORNING LET ME SLEEP TILL THREE!!!!!"

2)when ur in the school rush hall and u bump someone there like dang  and im like if" i wanted to hit you i wouldve knocked you over"

3) why is the school food so gross? are they feeding us garbage?...........you know whats even worse when you find your foods bread with a green spot and you like " YOU ALL ARE TRYING TO KILL US!!!!!!!"

4) when you see your enemy in school and the magicaly fall over your feet on accident

5) when a school fight happens and your like " GET HIM!!!!! PUNCH HIM!!!! SOMEONE GET THIS ON VIDEO!!!!!!"

6)when the hallway is clear and your like "did some die are they ok ."

7) when your looking up info on the schools internet and it says page restiricted and your like "i need to know this"  and you try several other websites and the it all says page restricted  and at the piont of time you just want to throw the schools computer out a window.

8)when your stalking someone on the internet and someone goes by and your like "i wasnt looking i promise...."

9) when a chick walks up and cuts you in a lunch for her "boyfriend" and you like "you cut in front of when i was gonning to eat the love of my life."