11 |

a lengthy update that yall deserve !! okay go on~ also,, happy 3k!! thank you 🥺

everything still feels surreal right now for jiwon. he's physically talking to hanbin? he's physically watching him smile? he's currently making him laugh? and he's now eating with him.

hanbin pouted at the sight of the long line through the counter. jiwon is right, the restaurant becomes famous in an instant and the smell of ramen and topokki lingers around and hits his nose, making his stomach roars.

both of them reached the restaurant 5 minutes after, tho they got somehow awkward since it's their first time to have each other as company and ride a car together. jiwon still managed to crack some joke that made hanbin tease him. and jiwon pouted when he did.

hanbin felt that he found another friend and it is a good start. he's finding some things to do to avert his attention.

"do you wanna change restaurant?" jiwon asked at the now pouting hanbin, which jiwon found adorable. well, everything hanbin does is adorable to jiwon.

hanbin aggressively shakes his head. "no, this is fine. i can wait tho, we have no afternoon classes." he said but somehow taken aback as he looked at jiwon. "..or do you?" he blinked and read jiwon's face. he remembers that they're not classmates in every subject.

"uhh.. i believe so, i don't have." he reassures hanbin with a smile and hanbin's face lit up at the statement.

once hanbin started to browse the menu plastered on the wall, jiwon rubbed the back of his neck. he's got another class to attend to though, but it was a minor so he decided to skip it. well, if he attends, he'll just sleep in the corner. jiwon is crossing his fingers now that his prof won't have a surprise quiz because that will fuck everything up.

he took out his phone to inform junhoe that if he ever goes into class, he should sign the attendance for jiwon instead. hanbin turned and looked at jiwon again. he's got this gaze that makes you somehow want to pinch his cheeks and jiwon is struggling right now to stop himself to lift his arms to do so.

"looking at you, i guess you like spicy? should we get the spicy one?" hanbin gently asked, pulling his sweater sleeves down, creating sweater paws. jiwon melted at the sight, he's so cute i swear.

jiwon shook his head once. "nope, i'm not that brave to take some level of spiciness." he chuckled and blinked. "you got some spicy tolerance?" he raised both of his eyebrows at hanbin.

hanbin shook his head once more, waving his hands infront of his chest. "..i can't actually take it. but if you want too, it's fine." and that melted jiwon's heart.

oh my god. "that's touching. your friends are lucky to have you." jiwon asserted and hanbin chuckled, shaking his head. he realizes that maybe he and jiwon got the same taste.

"kimchi ramen and teokbokki with extra cheese, right? not spicy. your order?" hanbin reassures as he was reading the menus and smiled the moment jiwon agreed with him; he wrote their orders down at the small paper given by the person organizing the lines so that when they reach the counter, their orders are ready to pick up already and they only need to pay.

hanbin is somehow approachable though, jiwon won't need to think of topics to talk about because hanbin is the one who initiates.

hanbin asked jiwon to find some seat for them yet jiwon insisted to take their orders and hanbin to wait on the seat. jiwon wants hanbin to rest, he's being so gentleman right now. he's got 4 persons waiting on the line infront of him. after some "no, i should order, you seat" conversations, hanbin admitted defeat and starts looking for an empty table.