5 |

now's saturday but jiwon could not still look at hanbin. his heart goes even crazier when he tries to do so.

"your cowardice will kill you, man. just approach the cute young boi and everything will be yours." junhoe adviced, smirking which made jiwon tittered in nervousness.

"how 'bout you, junhoe? can't even follow jinhwan on his instagram?" it's now jiwon's turn to smirk. damn you, junhoe.

"stop it, ass-faced." he heard junhoe hissed which made jiwon triumphant.

jiwon found his way towards the gym where musical instruments are heard getting tested. today's the school festival wherein different bands are going to compete to represent the school in nationals.

"i thought you broke up with him already? he's useless and nothing for the betterment of your image here." jiwon overheard a woman's voice. he thought it was harsh and felt bad to whoever person that girl is talking about. he was about to continue walking when he heard a familiar voice.

"i will, sweetheart. don't be too impatient." a voice which intrigued jiwon's ears.

he stopped walking and hid behind the door as he slowly peeked inside the school gym. please, let it just be my ears' misunderstanding.

he rolled his fist once he confirmed who was the owner of the voice who's now fucking enjoying eating that woman's lips. gross.

fucktard. jaewon. how could you hurt hanbin?

his teeth gritted, and his jaw clenched. he's furious as he remembers how sincere and fragile hanbin is. he may not have one conversation with him but, he could sense. he knows and feels that nothing's wrong with him. he's a total package.

damn, i could fight the world for you hanbin. just let me.

footsteps were soon heard echoing around the halls that made him inhaled air and tried to calm himself.

"i'll buy you that later, jinhwan hyung. i promise. i just have to go to jaewon first."

jiwon couldn't help his heart from beating loudly once again. it seems like his heart recognized the owner of the voice.

he was too stunned and almost couldn't breathe about hanbin's footsteps sounding resonant and restorative forgetting an unforgiving scene he just witnessed.

"excuse me? do you have any matters to do inside?" that voice.

next thing he knew, jiwon was grabbing him on his wrist, leading him somewhere he doesn't know. his mind felt blank but he got the urge to do that. he felt the need to do that. he wanted to take him away from that place.

"hey, where are you taking me?" a hint of annoyance is found in hanbin's question. but didn't get answered by jiwon.

who is he? and what the duck is his problem?

jiwon has no plan of letting hanbin's hand go. he's holding onto it, tightly as if he wants to protect it against the cruelty of the world.

"heyㅡ" hanbin was cut off when the stranger pulled him inside the stock room, his eyes widen and his heart was palpitating. am i gonna die?

the room has nothing but dust from the books that's probably worn out and the darkness. but what's worse is a stranger randomly pulling him inside, holding him captive. his back was pressed against the cold wall between this man's arms.

"w-what are you doing?" hanbin tried to squint his eyes, wanting to have a glance of the stranger's face. "i-i know martial arts." he stuttered.

jiwon, loosen his grip on hanbin's wrist, calming himself from his heart thumping exaggeratedly. what did i just do?

he held his forefinger up to hanbin's lips. "i wont hurt you." he whispered, almost inaudible but hanbin heard it.

hanbin's forehead was wrinkled but there's something with this stranger's voice. it sounds trustworthy and honest.

"okay then, what are you doing? and who are youㅡ" hanbin was cut off again, this time, he went real speechless.

a swift kiss on hanbin's forehead made him closed his eyes involuntarily. and once he opens his eyes, he heard the door behind him being closed, found himself alone in the dark. he felt his legs being jelly so he hold onto the table beside him.

what the duck just happened?

and.

who the fork is that?

"students, please proceed to the school's gym on sariya building in 30 minutes." hanbin heard on one of the speakers.

jaewon.

++++++

that was a lame update right? : (((((( i'll try to have a lengthy update next time promiseeeeee ♡

stream iKON's music videos on youtube, and their song on music charts. also, stan jung jaewon aka ONE ♡