1 | hanbin

junhoe, tiptoeing towards jiwon who's obviously busy scrolling through his phone. he's planning to scare the hell out of him from behind.

"babe, why are you looking through my pictures?" said by junhoe who leaned onto bobby's ear.

bobby's reflex was fast to swat away the lad behind him. junhoe groaned in pain in a second but laugh it off after.

"what the hell, man? that's disgusting." he cringed away from junhoe. he is quick as a bullet in hiding his phone from the taller lad.

junhoe wiggled his eyebrows, approaching bobby. "so, what's with stalking kim hanbin?"

"what? i just saw his profile, got curious and that's all." jiwon stuttered, felt his ears heating up.

"alright?" junhoe, smirking as he knows his friend has a huge crush on school-type kim hanbin.

jiwon squinted his small eyes. no, junhoe should not know. he would use this tease me this whole academic year.

"just stop, man. what do ya want?" he scoffed.

"hanbin? kim hanbin?" junhoe teased.

"ugh, junhoe. it's nothing, okay!" bobby blurted out, annoyed at his friend.

"okay, hanbin?"

bobby just raised his middle finger that made junhoe cackled.

"hope you choke, junhoe."

a consecutive coughs from junhoe was heard. he was choking on his laughs. serves you right, dumbass.