•Am I supposed to be offended?•

Kelly did a chapter about this, so did Sunny, and even Nathan! My turn!

I want you all to look at this, and you can't tell me that you didn't laugh:

"Heartless monsters who has no soul."

What kind of insult is that? Am I supposed to be offended? 😂 All I gotta say, is that it's not true. We are humans— we all have organs, a soul, a brain, a heart, and so on and so forth. We're not some kind of cold-blooded demons who terrorizes people just for the fun of it, or to bring us pleasure. Raven, honey, you gotta do better than that. A sixth grader can even come up with better insults than you. You think that me and my friends are supposed to be offended by this? Girl, your insult felt like a fly buzzing around in midair. The only thing that I'm offended about is that you didn't mention my name. It would've been an honor 😂

Second, this is what I'm confused about:

"Well honestly I just don't give a crap cause I don't really care."

Question: if you really didn't care about us, why did you leave Wattpad? Why did you make a big fuss about everything? Why delete all your books? Oh, that's right. You did care. You cared about your fame being put in jeopardy. You cared about your quote in quote "career" being thrown into the trash. You cared about losing your followers and your books if they found out the truth. And you also cared about your account being taken down. Just admit it: you cared. We all know that. This just proves that Raven is still not over that me and my friends exposed her about everything.

"Just you wait someday karma will come back to bite them. Hard."

Honey, I think it's the other way around. I've already come face to face with karma. I've already paid my debt. But you? Oh, I don't know what karma has in store for you, but all I can say, is that no bad deed goes unpunished. There are consequences for everything, Raven. Good or bad. Your list of bad deeds will catch up with you, and the day that it does, Karma will start making you pay off your debt. So, yeah, I don't think it's me and my friends who will face the wrath of karma— it's going to be you.

What boggles me is that Raven starts throwing all this shit around, throwing these claims, and is basically still mad that me and my friends exposed her and Ola's bs. Like, girl, did we want to expose you and Ola? No. But seeing as how you take these kinds of things lightly, and seeing as how you crossed the lines, me and my friends had to do something. We didn't do all of this just to see you suffer, or because we felt like stirring up more drama. No. We did this so that people could see what you and and Ola were really doing, and for reality to slap y'all in the face.

But you know, what I find really shitty is Raven talking shit about me and my friends. Talking about me and my friends to your followers on another website where we're not aware of what you're saying, is really shitty coming from your part. When you talk shit about someone on another website, and they're not there to say something to you, it says a lot about your character/persona. I would've preferred if Raven said that shit right to my face— to all of our faces, instead of saying it on another page where we can't say something to her. Pretty cowardly and petty if you ask me. 

And for people who still say that we're responsible for making Raven leave Wattpad, I'll say it again:

We did not make Raven leave. Leaving Wattpad was RAVEN'S decision. We did not tell her "leave Wattpad, get your ass out of here. Go away for good." I mean, Raven could've stayed here on Wattpad, sorted everything out, and started over, but she chose to leave. And FYI, we are not bullies, or haters, or assholes, nor are we "jealous" of Raven (again, what is there to be jealous of? I don't envy her, I honestly pity her). All me and my friends did was expose her and her wife's bs, but you can see that some of her followers did not take kindly to that. If you all say that we are in fact jealous of Raven, and that we did make her leave, I want you all to show me the evidence. Show me when we said that, and take it with me or my friends to PM. It's kind of dumb if you say all these claims, and that you don't have evidence to back it up. Its actually hilarious.

Honestly, this all proves to me that Raven isn't gonna change. I honestly wonder how she's gonna make it out into the real world. But despite all the shit she has done, I don't hate her. Does she irritate me? Yes. Does she get on every single nerve in my fat-ass body? Absolutely. Do I dislike her? I won't lie, I do. I'm not fond of her, nor am I a fan of her attitude, and if it were up to me, I would prefer if she'd stay 91.664 million miles away from me. But the real question is: do I hate her? No, no I do not. As my fourth grade teacher said, "You can dislike someone, but you can't hate someone." Hate is such a strong word, that I personally don't believe should be used on humans. I know that she's done a lot of despicable, rude, unforgiving, and questionable things, but that does not mean I hate her for it. I simply just don't like her. 

It's honestly not up to me to tell Raven how to live her life. It's not up to me to decide how she pays for all the things she's done. I'm a pretty chill person, and I'm gonna let karma do all the work. Raven, you wanna keep acting this way? Go ahead. For some of Raven's followers, you wanna keep kissing her feet and praising her as some powerful god, ignoring the solid evidence that we provided of Raven and her wife's bs? Be my guest. You all have the free will to do whatever you want with your lives. But one day, like it or not, you will have to learn— even if it's the harsh truth and bursts your bubbles. The day that it comes, don't be blaming other people for your ignorance and stubbornness.