9. The lovesick psychos

Okay, I'm going to say something about this.

Like, everywhere I see, especially in Raven and Ola's books (yes, I'm going to say their names because honestly, I'm over the top with those two), they brand Flash, Amy, and April as "the lovesick psychos". They make them as these lovesick psychopaths who go bananas when they see their crush hanging out or dating with another person, and then they take extreme measures to make sure they end up with the person they love! Honestly, that trope is overused, and it's fucking retarded. Using that shit in every single one of your stories? No bueno it is. Next! 😴

Let's start off with Flash. Flash sentry is just this generic rock teen who loves to play with his guitar and who falls in love with the human princess twilight sparkle. But people immediately started making flash a "lovesick psycho" and jealous of Leo and twilight's relationship, when they saw flash get a little envious of Twilight hanging out with Timber in the Legend of Everfree. Like, bruh. Is it really necessary to make him go too far because of this scene? Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️

Now, as for April 'O' Neil. She's another "lovesick psycho" whom Raven, Ola, and other people have officially branded to her.

I swear to god you all did her so dirty. Yes, I know that in the past, I put April as quote in quote "lovesick psycho" who is jealous of Rarity and Donnie's relationship and so on and so forth. But over time, I realized that April really isn't a bad character, and that it ain't right to make her as a lovesick psycho. Like, I get that some people don't like April, but c'mon, do you all really have to make her this lovesick psychopath who gets in between Rarity and Donnie's relationship? Rarity and Donnie don't even have chemistry!

April is just an everyday normal teen who has psychic powers and is friends with the turtles. She's actually a cool character and can be a great character in your story! Making her super mental and demonizing her character is just sad, disappointing and stupid. And all for what? Just because you don't like her? Just because of that scene in the series where she gets mad at the turtles (especially at Donnie) for mutating her dad? Besides, doesn't she make amends with the turtles after that incident anyway?

If TMNT fans saw what these people did to April's character, oh hell no. You all would never hear the end of it from them.

Now, as for the infamous Amy the Hedgehog. You all SERIOUSLY make her a lovesick psychopath!

Ok first of all, I have no words for this. Why must you all make her crazy jealous of Rainbow and Sonic's relationship (rainbow and Sonic is another couple that makes no sense)? Why demonize her character as well? She just has a crush on Sonic. I get why y'all don't like her, but seriously? C'mon now!

I can't with these people. This is exactly why I removed Sonic and mlp characters from my books. The fandom Raven and Ola created is simply too toxic.