Part one- the attack of the nine tails.

You could hear loud roars in the distance as well as screaming. A giant fox with nine tails emerged from the night sky tearing through the village like a child throwing a temper tantrum next to a sandcastle. "I will take care of the beast you get all the villagers away," said Minato to Hiruzen. "Don't you need help fighting the 9 tails?" said Hiruzen looking at Minato "I can handle this myself," he said, disappearing using the flying Raijin. When Minato appeared he saw Kushina but he knew he could not get her back without leaving His children. The 9 Tails looked down and spoke. "Do you think a mere mortal could defeat me, let alone seal me?!"
Minato then did some hand seals but before he could finish the death reaper seal the wife of the third stopped him and told him she would split the fox within his children. Minato never noticed the third child laying a little farther from his daughters. He went to check on Kushina after the extraction. The Kyuubi's chakra was split up with two tails going into each girl and the soul and five tails into the boy. "I hope that the durability of the Uzumaki clan will come in handy for these three." thought The wife of the third. As she sealed the 9 tails within them. The fox then took his claw and tried to stab Naruto but failed as the thirds wife jumped in the way and covered Naruto.
After some time Minato and kushina grabbed their daughters and left the land of fire. They had planned this before they were born. They never looked at the body of the thirds wife. If they had they might have noticed the copy of Minato on the ground. An hour later the third hokage came with his ANBU to retrieve the body of his wife. He was shocked to find little Naruto with his wife's body laying on top of him. An root ANBU noticed the seal on his stomach and figured out the nine tails was sealed inside him. He spread the word that the boy was the nine tails reincarnation. The whisker marks on the boy's face helped to cement the idea in the people's minds.
The hokage took the baby to an orphanage where he thought it would be cared for he was sadly mistaken. A year passed with the boy being starved and tortured daily. If not for the nine tails he would have died within a week of being left there.

A/N will probably add more to this chapter later but I will continue with what I have in mind for the next chapter or two. I won't do every year just ones that I think are important. He is going to be very OP by the end of this. If you notice I haven't updated in a while please leave a comment asking me to update. It might take a week or two but I don't plan to leave this story hanging. I hate those people who do that. I will post a few Naruto raps that I enjoy at the top of the screen.