Chapter Twenty Two

"I'm never gonna get used to that." You sighed once you got back. You then realized that everyone was staring at Clint.

"Clint, where's Nat?" Bruce asked.

Clint dropped to his knees. You knew what this meant.

"No, No, No, No." You gasped and ran out of the room. You let the tears fall, not bothering to wipe them away. You kept running and crying, letting your feet take you where ever. You ran out of the building, across the lawn, right to the dock. You stopped when you got to the edge. You took a long, shaky breath and let your tears flow. You dropped to your knees, sobbing.

"WHY!" You screamed, "WHY YOU TOO!" You let your head drop to your hands. "I HAVE LOST SO MANY PEOPLE IN MY GODDAMN LIFE TIME. MY PARENTS, MY BOYFRIEND, MY BEST FRIEND, AND NOW I LOST MY SISTER." You felt like you were going to collapse. You felt like your head might explode. You felt like your veins would pop out of your neck. "Nat, I can't do this with out you." You whispered.

"Y/N" You heard Steve's shaky voice behind you. You turned around and they were all there. Tony, Steve, Rhodey, Rocket, Thor, Bruce, and Clint. You had no idea where Nebula was but you really didn't care.

"No. I..I can't. I need to be alone." You got up, pushed past them, and walked back to the compound.

~

Two hours, Two hours they left you alone to mourn. To let out your anger and sadness. But, some things don't last. They knocked on your door once, not even waiting for you to say something, before filing in. Tony, then Steve, Thor, Clint, Bruce, Rhodey, and Rocket. They all crowded around your room but Tony and Steve sat in front of you on your bed. You leaned forward a tiny bit and they both hugged you like your life depended on it.

"She was my sister." You sobbed.

"I know." They both said in unison.

"But we have to do this. She died for this and now we get to finish it." Tony said.

"For Nat." Steve nodded. You looked up at all of them.

"Lets do this."

~

"Do you know whats coursing through my veins right now?"

You were sick of Them arguing about who would snap the gauntlet.

"Cheese whiz?" Rhodey said.

Thor shook his finger at him and they were back to arguing. You brought your fingers up and rubbed your temple. This was just giving you a headache.

"I'll do it." Bruce spoke up. You snapped your head over to him. "It has to be me. You saw what it did to Thanos, it almost killed him. I can withstand that. It's like...I was made for this."

"Are you sure Bruce?" You asked. He just nodded and looked to Tony, who also nodded.

"Ok." He took a deep breath and picked up the gauntlet. You went and stood behind Steve, who had his shield out. You had your suit on in case something did happen, and to protect you from anything that might be sent your way.

He put the gauntlet on and immediately, energy was sent flowing through his arm. He started screaming and slowly, he snapped. A giant flash was casted and everything was extremely bright. But then, everything was still. You looked up at Bruce, who had dropped the gauntlet. His whole arm had been fried.

"Get him bandages!" You yelled while running over to him. Someone handed you a medic kit. You took a roll of bandages and started wrapping his arm up.