Chapter 20

Disclaimer: some serious smut scene up ahead.

>>>>>>>>

Taehyung grabbed Hoseok’s hips and pulled him down the bed, until Taehyung was kneeling and Hoseok’s ass was at the very edge.

“Hyung,” Taehyung said, even as he parted Hoseok’s legs. He let the tip of his thumb stroke one of Hoseok’s ass cheeks slowly, edging closer and closer to his hole with every movement. It took everything within Hoseok not to shudder at that too, at the want of it. He wanted Taehyung closer to him already, but Taehyung continued to hold himself back.

Hoseok’s cock was stirring, getting hard just from Taehyung touching him, just from Taehyung talking to him. It was too much. It was way, way too much.

It was not enough. Not even remotely.

“Hyung,” Taehyung said again, as if he already knew that Hoseok was struggling. “I want you to be as loud as you can, okay? I want to hear you, so don’t hide anything. I can’t see you down here, so I want to hear.”

“Okay,” Hoseok agreed, his voice breathless now.

Hoseok hadn’t even noticed that Taehyung had gotten the lube, he’d been so overwhelmed, but he must have gotten the bottle that they had left under the table, because he pushed in his slick thumb then.

And Hoseok couldn’t help it, he moaned at the feeling, Taehyung’s finger being what he wanted, but at the same time not enough. Not nearly enough.

Hoseok could feel the way Taehyung’s smiled as he pressed his face into the crux of Hoseok’s thigh.

Taehyung took his thumb out of Hoseok slowly, but replaced it with his fingers soon enough after Hoseok let out a protesting noise. He left kisses and bites down Hoseok’s thighs, until he got to his ass. Then he spread him open, looking at him, and Hoseok didn’t even try to keep in the keen he let out then, or the way his fingers clenched into the sheets.

He was spread out naked in Taehyung’s bed, and it was doing a lot for him. Especially with Taehyung between his thighs the way that he was.

I’m going to die, Hoseok thought, and only realized that he said it out loud when Taehyung laughed. “You aren’t going to die, hyung,” he said, and smiled so sweetly before finally bending down and licking at Hoseok’s hole.

He pressed the tips of his fingers just inside as he moved his tongue in and out, making Hoseok relax more and more until he finally slipped a finger inside. He didn’t even seem to breath, just fucking Hoseok with his tongue and fingers faster and faster.

Even if Hoseok had been trying, the noises that left him were completely natural, and there was no hiding them. Not with the way that Taehyung moved his tongue, or his fingers. The hand that wasn’t currently inside of Hoseok was gripping his thigh, and even that felt good, the way Taehyung’s fingers dug into his muscle.

Hoseok felt his orgasm coming quickly, and it took him a moment or two before he finally managed to pull away from Taehyung. He didn’t want to come like this, not just from Taehyung’s mouth and a couple of fingers. He wanted Taehyung’s cock.

Taehyung’s mouth was slick with lube and spit when he finally pulled away, and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

“Are you okay?” Taehyung asked, sounding concerned. Always so concerned with Hoseok and his pleasure, God, Taehyung was going to kill him. He really was.

“I’m fine,” Hoseok told him, meaning it. It took conscious effort to not pant, he was so turned on now. “But, go brush your teeth really fast. And I mean, fast.”

“Why?”

“Because I want to kiss you while you fuck me,” Hoseok told him, and laughed at the haste with which Taehyung got up off his knees and on his way to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Taehyung crawled up over him when he got back, Hoseok having already put the pillows under his hips. He reached out to touch Hoseok’s face again, so gentle and careful, like he hadn’t just turned Hoseok into a quivering mess of a person only minutes before.

“I like you so much, hyung,” Taehyung said, and before Hoseok could respond, he leaned down and kissed him.

Kissed him so hard that Hoseok couldn’t even breath, and he loved that, loved it so much that he wasn’t even sure what to do with himself. He just clawed at Taehyung’s back and held on, and kissed him with all that he was worth.

Taehyung had gotten hard just from eating Hoseok out, and so once he put the condom on he was able to slip straight inside of Hoseok. He was so hard and thick and warm inside of Hoseok that Hoseok had to pull away from the kiss, opening his mouth in a silent moan.

Taehyung continued to kiss him anyway, pressing tiny pecks all over Hoseok’s face. Hoseok felt completely overwhelmed. Taehyung inside of him, and around him, his lips all over Hoseok, like he wanted to kiss every inch of him, it was so much. Hoseok would have stayed like this forever, if he could have. But of course, nothing this good could last forever.

Taehyung moved his hips so carefully at first, until he was sure that he was dragging the head of his cock over Hoseok’s prostate. Hoseok moaned every time that he did it, because Taehyung had said that he wanted to hear everything, and so he was. He definitely was. There was no part of Hoseok that was holding back now, and he was sure that Taehyung knew that as he fucked harder and harder inside of Hoseok.

“Tae, Tae, fuck me,” Hoseok babbled.

“I am,” Taehyung said back, bending down to kiss Hoseok again as he fucked into him one last time, and Hoseok came everywhere.

It hurt, now that he had come and Taehyung was still inside of him, but Hoseok found it within himself to wrap his legs around Taehyung’s waist so he couldn’t go anywhere.

“Come inside of me,” Hoseok told him, looking him straight in the eyes. It seemed important to look at Taehyung so clearly like this, when Taehyung was inside of him, even if he didn’t really understand why. “Come on, Taehyung. Do it.”

Taehyung didn’t say anything else. He just looked at Hoseok’s face, and fucked into him, again and again and again, until it was almost unbearable. When he finally came he completely collapsed, falling straight onto Hoseok.

And Hoseok caught him, and held on tight.

-------

Once they had finally seperated--now completely sweaty and messy, and Hoseok was going to demand that they take a shower, that was how disgusting they were--and Hoseok could finally speak, he said, “Taehyungie, we have to get Yeontan and let him back in here once we change the sheets.”

Taehyung frowned at him, and Hoseok laughed with his whole body, even though his limbs felt like jelly now. “You do like the dog more than me, don’t you?”

“Only a little bit,” Hoseok told him, and inched across the bed to make sure that he could kiss Taehyung on the mouth again. Taehyung pouted his lips out, compelling Hoseok to kiss him again and again and again, before finally pulling away completely. “Only a little bit, I promise.”

“Hmmph. Fine, I’ll get him then,” Taehyung said. “Anything for you, hyung.”

“Anything, huh? I’ll hold you to that then.”

Taehyung just smiled at him. "Anything," he promised, and kissed Taehyung again.

>>>>>>>>

This story is copyrighted to @moonsuns in Ao3.

Go wash your eyes with some holy water 💦💦

And don't forget to visit Namjesus and J-Pope