My Secret Life [Chap. 2]

Before the school day had completely ended, Ian and I had traded numbers and had become friends, but not to the point of me trusting him yet. I mean I just met him.

"Text me," I told him as I was walking off to my car.

"Will do," he replied and walked off in the direction of the buses.

When I got in the car, I turned on the radio, and went to my favorite park where I do my homework. I always stay at the park until about ten thirty. The latest I've ever been at the park before was one in the morning.

I sat down on the ground, leaning against my favorite tree.

Not many people come here because this park is located in the middle of a forest. There's a parking lot about half a mile away from here, and then there's a path that I have to walk on to get here.

I opened my back pack and finished the two pages of homework that I had. When I was done with that, I got out my ipod and listened to my favorite song; All This Time by OneRepublic.

After I had finished about half of my play list of OneRepublic songs, I pulled out my cell phone.

Hey, I sent to Ian.

About a minute later, his reply came. Hey. What's up?

Nothing much, just sitting at my favorite park. You?  I replied.

Listening to some music.... what park are you at?

Aro Park.

It took about three minutes for his reply this time. I love that park :)

Really? Wanna come down here with me? I come here everyday after school.

I'd love to. Just let me check with my parents real quick.

K, was my reply.

It took about five minutes, and then he texted me back. I'll be on my way. I just have to catch a bus.

A bus? I'm gonna have to start driving him to and from school. I'm not even old enough to drive by myself, yet I do it anyways and I have my own car. C'ya then.

He didn't reply, so I just leaned back against the tree, and before I knew what happened, I fell asleep.

*****

I don't know how long I was asleep, but I was woke up by my shoulders being gently shook.

"Alix," Ian said softly. "Wake up."

My eyes opened to reveal a gorgeous looking Ian.

"Hey," I replied.

He smiled. "Hey, sleepy head."

I laughed. "It's not my fault I can't fall asleep until one in the morning."

"And what are you doing until one in the morning?" he asked curiously.

"Having sex," I replied seriously, then burst out laughing at his startled expression. "Just kidding. I'm always drawing."

"Oh... Okay. Good," he replied, still looking startled.

"And how is that good?" I asked.

"Uh um it just is. You're too young to be doing that kinda stuff," he told me."

"I'm fifteen. There's girls in our school that lost their virginity when they were thirteen."

"Doesn't mean you have to," he mumbled.