My Secret Life [Chap. 6]

He leaned in...

And pecked me quickly on the lips.

I surprised by what he did, hell, he even was surprised. He blushed a little bit.

"There's no need to be embarrassed," I said, repeating his words from moments ago.

He smiled and leaned in again, this time the kiss was more passionate and longer. We pulled away from each other, breathless.

"Wow," I mumbled.

"Yeah," he agreed.

We just relaxed in the spring for a little bit longer and then decided to get out. I was squeezing the water out of my hair before I got dressed, when Ian came up next to me.

"Um, Alix?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked me, looking down at his feet. I knew he was blushing.

I smiled. "I'd love to."

He looked up, happiness was clear on his face. "Really?"

"Of course."

"So, since we're boyfriend-girlfriend, wanna go out with me tonight to see a movie?"

"That sounds fun." I was excited for the date now. "I just have to go home and get ready first... 'kay?"

"Sure..." he trailed.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. By now I was able to sense when his mood changed.

"Don't take this in a bad way, but what happened to your face?"

My hand reached up to where my dad had smacked me. It kinda stung when I touched it.

"It looks like a handprint... Alix, what happened?"

I searched my mind for an excuse. "I woke up on the wrong side of the bed?" Heh-heh. That won't work.

"Alix, you can tell me. I won't tell anyone, if that's what you're worried about."

I sighed. "Maybe I'll tell you later."

"Okay..." he let the subject drop. Thank God...

Ian's P.O.V.

I wonder what was up with that handprint on her face. Why won't she tell me? Is it that bad?

I sighed and got dressed. Alix was putting her shirt on, and I don't know how, but I noticed a huge bruise on her slender arm that also looked like a handprint.

I sighed. What the hell is going on with this girl?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I know that chapter was short... Sorry xD I hope you guys liked the content of it.

Vote and comment? Please :]