Failure

It's been weeks since Sasuke, Gaara and everyone completely shut me out. Itachi sent me a letter saying that Sasuke had told him about the incident. He told me I should behave and get better. Why am I even here, I just want to leave.

I still see Gaara at lunch sitting with the other patients. I just sit in the corner by myself because no one wanted to talk to a blue yes freak. I'm trying to eat more but it's not working. I throw up everytime I try to consume the dry ass food they give us.

Nurse - Hey Naruto it's time for.lunch let's go.

She tries to act cheerful but I just get up and follow. She leads me to the lunch room with everyone there. Of course I see Gaara. The word had got out that I was gay so they avoid me like Covid.

I sit down with my trey, when a piece of food hits my head. I look over to see two brunette girls and Gaara standing over me.

Brunette 1- Ha! Loser.

Brunette 2 - Ew look at the way he's staring at Gaara, is he actually gay.

I look down at my food to try an signore then but Gaaras comment hurt the most.

Gaara - I know right this faggot actually tried to kiss me, to think I wanted to be friends with him. ( A/N please don't ever use the word faggot)

I see tears hit the table and they start to laugh. Neither the nurses or staff are doing anything. My heart aches and my head starts to hurt.

Brunette 2 - Ha, he's actually fucking crying what a loser

Gaara - He really is a fucking gay loser, come one let's go to my room for a little fun.

Brunette 1/2- yes Gaara

Gaara takes my trey and pours it in my lap before he decides to leave. I run off to my room down the white ass hallway from a horror movie. I slam my room door and go to the corner of my room.

I start to cry uncontrollably. Tears stains my shirt and the floor. I wipe them as I hear knocking at my door. I rush to my bed and tell them to come in.

Nurse - Hey Naruto, you have a letter from Kakashi.

I start to gag remembering the last incident of our meeting. I grab the letter and examine the white envelope with Kakashis hand writing.

I opened it and it read ..

Dear Naruto,

I don't appreciate the way you have been treating Itachi. He has just been trying to help you, yet your so ungrateful. If you were more grateful you would have never gone to the facility. Anyways, me and Itachi are getting married in a few months. We arranged so that you could go to our wedding under supervision because he wanted you there. He's been writing you letters but you haven't wrote back. Be more nice to him, he's done so much for you. Also, Sasuke and Sakura will be there. So don't mess with them they are such a happy couple with their new born child. Farewell and I hope to see you at the wedding.

P.S I knew you liked him, SLUT.

Sincerely, Kakashi sensei

I throw the letter in the trash, trembling in utter fear, anger and just being broken. People will just look at me like I'm crazy. Oh shit, I forgot I already am. I sigh with a shaky breath trying not to cry, but it doesn't work.

I walk out of my room to go to the common room. On my way down the creepy ass hallway I hear moaning. It's Gaara and the two girls. They have no remorse what's so ever. Where are the fucking nurses.

We make eye contact and I shiver due to the coldness in his dead eyes. The door flings open and Gaara drags me into his room. He throws me onto the ground and I land on my elbow that slowly starts to turn purple.

Rape  warning

Brunette 1 - Ok listen up weirdo, your gonna let Gaara fuck you and do anything he wants. And if you don't I'll make sure I get you in trouble with the staff. And you'll be put in the white room.

Gaara - Listen up faggot I'ma fuck you and that's the end of it.

My eyes went wide. No, this can't happen.

Naruto - No, please. Please NO...I'll do anything just please.

Tears start to roll down my eyes as I try to kick Gaara from taking my pants off. He manages to take my pants off and he takes his off as well.

Gaara - I'm sorry Naruto

He whispers in my ear. It completely goes through my mind thinking I was about to get raped. He sticks his thing into me and starts to thrust harder and harder each time it goes in and out.

Naruto - Agh Gaara p..please ahhh

I try to say but end up moaning instead. I feel disgusting. Every part of my body has been violated and I don't feel good. My body doesn't want to listen to me.

Gaara - Fuck Naruto y..you feel so good.

I start to cry again because if the pain of my bottom. It hurts so bad I feel like dying. He bites my neck leaving a dark purple and red mark.

Naruto - Agh Gaara p..please

I plead, my body seems to enjoy it but I'm not. I just want it to end.

Gaara - Fuck, Naruto I'm coming.

I then feel liquid gush into my bottom. My eyes flicker through light and dark as I see the two girls taping the whole thing. I see them snicker and they leave along with Gaara.

I painfully get up with agonizing pain in my back and bottom. When I get up I grab my clothes and out them on leaving liquid stains.

I manage to limp all the way to my room without getting seen. Gosh I hate myself how'd I even get into this situation.

I'm such a failure.