Quiet

Naruto

The last 3 days after the incident, Sasuke had a big change. Gradually after the days to come he started to hit me and call me names. That made me want to well, just die. No matter how hard I try to scream or yell the words won't come out leaving me unable to speak. I hear the keys jingle at the door and I hide under the covers.

"Where are you Naruto, I don't have time to play your stupid mind games," he says. I hear his footsteps near the door.

(I'ma try a new talking style)

The door opens and the light gleams through the crack. He snatches the blanket off of me and throws me onto the bed. He snatches my pants down and sticks his member in. I feel something trickles down my bum and it's blood. Tears start to flood my face as hell starts to thrust into me. But yet I cant say anything. I try to scream but the words won't come out.

Sasuke- Heh, the only thing good about you is your ass huh. he asks me. But I just lay there as he pulls his pants back up.

Sasuke- Why won't you fucking talk. Well, not that I care. Sakura is coming over so get dressed and we have a suprise for you.

I flinch when he said suprise but I do as he says. I get dressed and then I hear a knock at the door. I see Sakura come in with a long coat on. A few minutes later we are all sitting at the table.

Sakura- So how was your day Sasuke. She says completely ignoring my presence.

Sasuke- It was good baby. He says kissing her forehead.

Did he just? I already knew but to do it in front of me.

Sasuke- Naruto go bring me the ropes under the bed.

I listen to him and go and fetch them. He grabs me and drags me to the room. He throws me into the corner of the rooms and ties my ankles and hands together.

Sasuke- Ok let's get started baby.

I look up and Sakura takes off her coat with clothes on that were way to revealing. Her and Sasuke head to the bed only for them to start making love while I sit and watch.

Sasuke- I love you so fucking much.

I look up in hopes he was talking to me, but I only see his eyes glued on to the naked pink beauty. I feel like crying but I can't. Nothing comes out like always. I feel dull. After there steamy sex they fall asleep and leave me tied up in the corner.

Time skip

I wake up only to realize I fell asleep. I try to get up only to realize I'm still tied up. I see Sakura get up and come over to me. I hope she would untie me but she didn't. She smirked at me and walked to the kitchen. I hear a sizzling noise for an hour and everything is quiet. She comes into the room and walks over to Sasuke.

Sakura- Babe, wake up I made you breakfast. She says shaking Sasuke's shoulder.

Sasuke- Ok hold on. He says.

Both of them are still naked walking around getting ready to eat at a table like a happy couple. Sasuke walks towards the door and stops and smirks at me he pulls Sakura into a heated kiss and made sure I was in view of the action. They walked out leaving me tied up to the same spot I've been in all night.

I've decided now. I was going to end it. The first chance I get. I nodded in agreement to myself.

Time skip

Hours later after more moaning, Sakura leaves. Sasuke comes over to me and unties me. He back hands me in the face for no reason.

Sasuke- I fucking hate you, you waste of space. Next time be nicer to my girlfriend. And oh yeah and if you haven't noticed we are done. I'm going to move in with Sakura. You can have the house.

I lay on the floor still in the same spot. I watch him pack his bags and leave. This is the moment where I would kill myself but I can't move. I'm a coward. I'm a loser. I'm nothing.

I get up and go to the kitchen. I take out a knife and start to slice everything on my body. Blood splatters on the floor. My vision becomes blurry and I black out.

I wake up to find myself in a dried puddle of blood. Oh yeah no one cares about me I forgot. Let me fill you in a bit.

Back in highschool Sasuke wasn't the most lived by everyone. One thing was for sure and it was the fact that the girls loved him but he was a bully. But I fell in love with that bully. After I started to date him all my friends left me and said I had betrayed them. No one has talked to me for years. After becoming suicidal, Sasuke took care of me. But that's that.

The memories flooded into my mind and tears dripped down my face. What was I going to do now?

I don't care anymore. I sat on the couch staining it red. When I hear the door knob jiggle. I just sit there not giving a care anymore. To my surprise I see Itachi walk in. The only person who talked to me after highschool.

Itachi- Naruto what the hell.

He rushes over to me and grabs me and takes me to the bathroom. He strips my clothes and turns the water on. I am motionless I don't bother talking or even making expression, it's like I'm a doll.

Itachi- Come on sweetie get up.

I get up according to his commands and step into the tub. He washes my hair and body. When me and Sasuke first started dating, Itachi was the first person to know. He was there for me at my lowest and so was Sasuke but I guess things change.

Itachi- what happened?

All of a sudden the words came pouring out and there was no way to shut it. His eyes wide ed after I explained everything. From the time I found our, to me being mute and to what he did to me when Sakura came. He hugged me tight not letting go and I cried into his chest. I always thought of him as a brother.

But my heart though something different.