Please

Me and Gaara we're eating the nasty ass lunch they served us in this hell hole. They gave us our daily dose of happy pills and a cup of water. God, I can't take this place anymore. If Gaara wasn't here I wouldn't know what to do.

It's been a couple days since Sasuke sent that letter. I've been thinking about it, but I wouldn't go back to that bastard. Gaara looks over at me while I fiercely pierce my food.

Gaara - what's wrong?

Naruto - Nothing

Gaara - It's not nothing, you've been acting weird since you recieved that letter. Please I'm here to listen.

Naruto - *sigh, fine. Well, it was my ex. He cheated on me and left me for a girl I knew. To top it off he's tryna get back together with me and want to MARRY me.

Gaara stares at me in shock. It was expected.

Gaara - I've realized that we've never told each other why we are in here.

Naruto - It's a long, but short story.

Gaara - You go first.

Naruto - I don't wanna talk about it here, let's go to my room instead.

I get up after finishing my food and Gaara quietly follows. We walk down the plain white hallways that look straight out of a horror movie. No, it's not dark, but it's never

seemingly endless and our reflection come from every direction with a light lighting each step we take.

We arrive to my room and I close the door behind. He walks over and sits on my bed, and I sit next to him.

Gaara - So you ready to talk.

Naruto - I guess so, but I trust you.

I let a few minutes of silence pass by while listening to the wind flow through the window. My flowy white curtains flow through the wind and ruffle my thin blue blanket that never keeps me warms at night.

Gaara sits there in complete silence waiting patiently for me to tell my story. He was sweet for the several days we've been together, he's been nothing but kind. What I love about him is that he listens to me without interrupting. I finally muster up the courage to start speaking.

Naruto - I don't even know where to start. Well, I already told you about my ex boyfriend, Sasuke. Basically, I found out he was cheating on me. He openly cheated on me and went as far as to abuse me and he even tied me up just to watch them have sex. After that I fell into a state where I didn't talk, eat, and I even cut myself.

I pause for a second to let out a long sigh, pacing myself to tell the rest of my story.

Gaara - It's ok take your time.

Naruto - Ok, thank you.

I sigh in relief and brace myself for the next part.

Naruto - His brother, Itachi, saved me and brought me to live in his home. I didn't really get better. On occasion I would cut myself or cry myself to sleep. Well one day, Itachi came in with Kakashi sensei. A sensei that helped me grow throughout highschool. I saw them kissing in the living room. I shouted to Itachi that I hated him and Kakashi sensei slapped me. After that Itachi let me know that I was just a nuisance. I tried running away only to meet my ex and get caught only to be sent here.

I felt tears starting to brim the corner of my eyes. Gaara pulled me into a tight hug as I soaked his shoulder with the rain drops that fell from my face. After 5 minutes of hugging we pulled out and we stared into each other's eyes. He looked away, but I grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss.

I was only met by a fierce push to the ground. I fell onto my back and Gaara stood up.

Gaara - S...sorry Naruto, but I don't think we should hang out anymore.

I looked at the expression of disgust as he walked out my room.

Naruto - FUCK..........fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck......Fuckkkkkkk.

I repeatedly say over and over proceeding to throw things around my room. I just messed up. The only person who I thought was my final hope gave up on me.

I start to laugh historically and pull my hair only to end in a agonizing scream. Nurses start to rush in and pin me down. They restrain me as I try to struggle for them to get off. I manage to get free and run out of my room.

I run down the seemingly never ending white hallways only to see the red head walking down the hallway. He looks back in shock and I push him out the way only to look back at male nurses and security's chasing after me.

I run into the main hall, only to be tackled by a security guard. I try and wrestle him, but he is way stronger. Tears run down my cheeks knowing that I have been defeated in my attempted escape. They take me away back to my room where they strap me to my bed and inject a needle into me. Black slowly start to fade over me until it is completely black.

Time skip

I wake up in my room and still strapped in my bed. I stare at the ceiling with my stained sticky face. I fucking hate my life. I just wanna end it. I try and shake off my straps, but of course it doesn't work. I start to cry uncontrollably. The teras start to sting my eyes because I am unable to wipe them.

Why? I thought to myself. I thought he would like me back. I fall in love to easily. I'll never find someone who loves me. I start to hyperventilate only for a familiar black head walked in. My eyes widen and my face turned into shock. I didn't want to see him, please don't let him touch me.

He started to walk closer with each step echoing in my head.

Sasuke - Hey baby boy, I heard what happened . I came to check on you.

A long pause is lasted.

Naruto - get the fuck out

Sasuke - what was that? I'm sorry I couldn't hear you.

Naruto - I said TO GET THE FUCK OUT. I HATE ALL OF YOU. ALL OF YOU CAN FUCKING DIE. OR MAYBE I SHOULD DIE SO THAT I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS BULLSHIT ANYMORE. Yeah......maybe I'll do that.

Sasuke stars at me in horror only to bring me into a hug. It reminds me of the incident that happened today with Gaara. I start to wiggle and thrust my body just to get him off of me.

Sasuke - Please Naruto, I love you.

Naruto - Well I don't, I hate everyone.

Sasuke - *sigh. I thought I could come and talk to you like a decent human being. Your so fucking difficult, well whatever I'm leaving don't get your panties in a bunch. I'm tired of your shit.

Although I've heard these words many times, they hurt each time I heard them. Ugh I just wanna fucking die. Can anyone just leave me alone.

I hate it here

A/N Hey guys! it's been a while since I published a new chapter. I've been busy with school and volleyball so I haven't had time. I wish you guys a happy Thanksgiving and I'll probably post another chapter tomorrow. Umm I really have nothing else to say. Also I always say this but if you guys have any story requests I got you. I won't do illegal ships, kiribaku, bakubottom, or todobaku. I personally don't like those ships and that's my opinion. I respect everyone's opinions, byt I won't write something I'm not comfortable with. Love you and thanks for the support.