19 : ̗̀➛ a different decision

(An alternate ending, this is before you rejected Akaza lol)

Y/n wondered what Akaza would want

Y/n wondered what Akaza would want. She grabbed her keys, phone, and everything else before leaving her home.

She walked to the park, the streets seemed empty as she could only hear the soft pat of her shoes. Eventually, she reached the park and saw Akaza sitting on a bench.

Y/n smiled and walked over to him.
"So, what's up?" She asked, standing in front of Akaza.
Said male looked up, his cheeks turned a bright pink.

He gently patted the spot next to him, signaling Y/n to sit next to him. She complied and sat on the bench. Akaza cleared his throat before speaking.
"You know, I'm pretty damn mean to you." He said.
"You don't say." Y/n chuckled.

Akaza smiled a little.
"Well, that's because I don't exactly know how to act. Or more like I'm afraid to act...affectionate or anything. I mean, after what happened in my previous relationship...I'm scared it'll happen again if I get into another one." Akaza said.

Y/n's face softened, she placed a hand on Akaza's shoulder. He took a quick glance to her face, quickly admiring her features before turning his gaze to the ground.
"But I think...after meeting you, I've...I've slowly gotten over it and you've been great at helping me and...I want to repay you for that."

Y/n raised a brow.
"What do you mean? You don't have to repay me, we're friends."
That word, 'friends', it made Akaza's heart ache.
"But what if...I want to be more than friends." He said, turning to look at Y/n intently.

Y/n's eyes widened.
"W-What?" She asked.
Akaza took a deep breath before grabbing Y/n's hand and holding it.
"What I'm trying to say is....I love you, Y/n," He confessed.
"And I'll be damned if some fan of yours steals you away." Akaza said.

Y/n's face became red and hot. She quickly turned away to avoid looking into Akaza's eyes and he didn't like her silence at all.
"Please...say something...anything." He pleaded.
Y/n finally looked at him with a flustered face, her heart beating at a rapid pace.
"I didn't think you felt that way about me and if I'm being completely honest....I love you, too."

Akaza gawked at Y/n.
"A-Are you serious?" He asked.
Y/n blushed.
"Y-Yes....why?"
Akaza chuckled.
"I just thought you liked that fan of yours more." He said.

Y/n smiled.
"I've known you for so much longer though and you're a bitch sometimes, I'll admit that but I still seem to love you either way." Y/n admitted.
Akaza smiled.
"Sorry about that." He laughed.
"It's okay, don't worry." Y/n reassured.

The pair sat in silence for a bit until Y/n decided to ask,
"So...what now?"
Akaza hummed.
"Now...I guess I ask you to be mine..." He said with a red face.
Y/n looked at him for a brief second before getting closer to him and laying her head on his shoulder.
"And I say yes to that." She said, a small smile on her face.

Akaza tapped Y/n's shoulder. She was a bit confused so she sat up and looked at him just as he leaned in, catching her lips in his. He placed a hand on her cheek as they kissed. Eventually, they pulled away with red faces.

"I love you."