2 : ̗̀➛ you'll lose

Y/n sighed and put away her phone

Y/n sighed and put away her phone. She got one of her favorite sweaters and put her shoes on, planning to go to the park for a bit.

She got her keys and left her home. The soft sound of her shoes hitting the ground being a relaxing sound as she walked.

"Here we are." Y/n smiled and sat on a bench.
She got out her headphones and her phone, putting on her favorite song. She bopped her head to the music, not aware of anything or anyone.

"Oh my god! Is that really her?! Y-Y/n L/n?!" A certain blond asked his friend.
"Yeah it is! Should I....say hi?" His friend asked.
"Yeah totally! Didn't you buy like all of her books?!"
The blond's friend chuckled.
"Yeah, they were all good."
"Tanjiro! You already read them all?!" The blond asked.

His friend, Tanjiro, nodded.
"Can you blame me? L/n-san is like a celebrity crush of mine." Tanjiro blushed.
"I mean, she is cute and her books are awesome."
"I think I'll talk to her. Wish me luck, Zenitsu!" Tanjiro smiled.

"Good luck!" Zenitsu smiled.
Tanjiro then began walking toward Y/n, anxiety practically eating him up.
"H-Hi!" He greeted.
Y/n looked up from the ground, being met with a pure presence. She blushed.
"H-Hi! Do I know you..?" She asked.
"Not really," Tanjiro chuckled nervously.
"But I've read your works, all of them and I'm a big fan!" Tanjiro blushed.

Y/n blushed more. She knew she had fans but it was weird and cool at the same time that she'd been recognized!
"You say you read them all?" She asked.
Tanjiro nodded.
"Alright," Y/n smirked.
"What was Miri's objective in 2246: Annihilation?" She asked.
"She wanted to rescue her sister from the government!" Tanjiro answered.

Y/n chuckled eliciting a blush from Tanjiro.
"Hmm, what happened to Elizar in The Fall of the Betrayed?"
"His sister, Judith, turned him into the royal guards and they imprisoned him for 50 years but he managed to escape!" Tanjiro said.
"You're good," Y/n smiled.
"What was your favorite book?" She asked.
"Oh, well, A Brother's Promise. It was a really good book and so was the plot and characters." Tanjiro replied.

Y/n stood up, a smile on her face.
"It was nice talking to a fan, I don't really get to do that." She sighed.
"Hm? Why is that, L/n-san?" Tanjiro asked.
"Well, my Boss won't allow anyone to interact with fans. He doesn't want fans to affect our work," Y/n said.
"Which is why I'm a bit scared when I talk to him." She chuckled.