Chapter 2

After days of walking I've finally reached the area the source of magic. And my god. My holy hell of mother fucking bioshock nerd god. This place...its just beautiful. Full of life, and magic. I wish Zoey and Teep were here to see this with me. I slowly walked down the hill and into an odd sort of area, were the grass is brown but still alive, and the trees are much taller than winter ones back in Tekkit. I continued to walk until I noticed the grass turning purple.

Ender magic....? I thought to myself as I continued. But then I saw it. Memories flashed through my head. Zoey. Blackrock.

The crater. There. In front of me was a crater. I didn't know what had been their before. But I knew one person had to have caused it.

"DUNCAN JONES!!!!! GET BACK HERE!!!!" I blink and look up toward the sky to see a flash of white and follow of purple speeding over the sky. I blink again and rub my eyes. Did I just see Duncan? It couldn't be that easy to find him. No. Must of just been part of my mind. I looked back toward the direction they came, I walked back there instead of following whoever I had seen, my mind was racing though.

Finally I reached an area that I could see trees in one area. And a giant red building with fire coming from the top next to it. I walked over and looked around the forest area. A small penguin came over and nuzzled me. Two cats came over and did the same. I couldn't help but smile at them, sitting down the cats jumped into my lap and proceeded to get comfortable. I smiled and petted them, it had been to long since I had a moment like this. Usually I would be doing this with my dogs. But cats are fine too. And penguins. I didn't really know how a penguin got here. But okay then.

I didn't realize how long I'd been sitting their until it started to get dark. The cats had falling asleep. I carefully got up, setting them down and walked up to the factory. Before I did I noticed a small note board on the wall.

"Number one. Save us from the flux." flux. Flux. Where had I heard that before?

I shook my head and walked in the house, several heads lay above on a wall. I recognized a few. As me and Zoey had had taken down a few like the Hydra. I walked upstairs and sat in a bed.

God it was so comfortable. I hadn't slept in a bed like this in forever. I climbed under the covers and fell asleep immediately.

~~~~~

I laughed as Nano proceeded to poke me and yell. I simply put my hands up at the small girl and laughed more. She simply sighed and shook her head before walked upstairs. I followed after her, immediately freezing in place.

Rythian was sleeping I'm my bed. Panic arose in me and my natural instinct was to get my bazooka out. Then I just stared. Nano looked at me and backed away.

"Nano leave." I whispered. She nodded and quickly ran out. I just stared at him. How many years since our last interaction? Five? Yeah five I think. He stirred in his slumber. Then it hit me.

Zoey wasn't here. Teep either. That meant...oh god. D...Did I kill them? He stirred again. He looked so peaceful in his sleep. I had to admit that. Too bad he'll probably attempt to kill me when he wakes.

I feel myself get up and walk toward the edge of the bed. I slowly make my way over. And I find myself staring at his face. This is as close as I'm ever gonna get to him. I notice his mask his falling off, and I fight the urge to pull it down and finally find out what's under there.

I feel tingling. And I look at my arms, the flux on it glowing. Suddenly his eyes open and he stares at me. His eyes glowing purple instead of his normal light blue.

"So....long time no see!"

Everything goes dark.