Chapter 11

I continued to run down, finally after what seemed like forever got to the end. I looked around and saw a tiny capsle cage, it was made of some sort of glass. I walked over and saw all but one was empty. It was Rythian. i grinned and sprinted over, he saw me and smiled. I pushed my face up against the glass making each other laugh. This time his laugh was normal, not out of the ordinary. 

"Hey. I'm gonna get you out." I said, starting to type in some codes on a nearby panel. He nodded, "The passcode was 'MagiczRulez'" I snorted, typing it in. The glass pulled away and he stepped out, pulling me into a hug. I smiled, hugging back, burying my face in his shoulder. After standing like that for awhile he pulled away.

"Let's go home..." I smiled, then frowned. "Wait...I gotta get Nano to come." He seemed confused, "She understands, she's sorry. And no matter what I did make a promise to get rid of her flux." He nods and we run back down through the tunnel, finally reaching Nano who was waiting on the other side, I grabbed her hand and turned to Rythian, he nodded and just like that, we were home.

~Timeskip two Months Later Rythian's POV~

"Hey Nano? Have you seen Duncan anywhere?" the black haired girl turned around, shaking her head. It was nice seeing Nano finally free of the flux, along with Duncan. "Try the lab. He's usually there." I nodded and used the elevators to go down, there I saw him. Hard at work as usual. I grinned, sneaking over to him. I raised my arms, about to scare him when-

"don't even try Rythian." He turned around, removing his goggles from his eyes, "I thought I almost had you!" I laughed, hugging him. He smiled, "Almost, but you get used to it after being in three wars. And being in the center of a radiation blast." I frowned.

"What was the other war and radiation blast?" I asked, he chuckled, "A story for another time, dear."

"You know I don't like pet names Duncan." he smirked, "exactly why I use them. Now just kiss me will you?" I smiled, wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing him softly. Suddenly we heard a small giggle and turned around, seeing Nano.

"Nano!!" She laughed. "What? I'm a girl living with two guys who kiss. Who wouldn't wanna see that?" We rolled our eyes at her, kissing each other again.

"I love you..." I whispered.

"I love you too..."

~~~~~The End~~~~