Guest

By the orders of the Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki was to be released, but under the supervision of 10 ANBUs every minute and every second.

Naruto was sitting at the edge of his bed. His fingers brushed across his blanket as he looked up at his ceiling.

A week ago, he was still sitting at a table with his friends from academy, laughing away at dumb jokes. He still remembered that warm atmosphere, when he felt like he actually belonged to somewhere, when he felt like he was finally accepted by others. Acknowledged as...a friend.

He knew perfectly clear that he would never feel that warm feeling again.

Standing up, he tensed as he felt glares seemingly pierce through him. Somehow, he was able to feel people's glares directed at him- their hate, ever since he killed Neji.

Did it had something to do with the Kyuubi? The nine tail's chakra? Or is he just overthinking?

Still, that pressure he felt..... It scare-

It scared him.

The village detested him. Hated him. And after the Hyuga's death, the situation became much worse. He trusted old man Hokage, and he knew gramps trusted him too. But recently he felt as if old man Hokage had began to doubt him.

A knock on the door pulled him out of his thoughts. The ANBUs pulled out their weapons, ready to guard anyone who stood at the door just in case the Jinchuriki goes out of control again.

Naruto could feel the intense glares burning into him as he froze. Noticing the Jinuchuriki tensing up at their glares, the ANBUs raised down their guard slightly, putting him a bit more at ease.

Naruto walked towards the door and pulled it open, only for his eyes to widen in surprise at the uninvited guest.

"S....Sakura-chan," he stammered.