Extra Chapter - Broken Pieces

SSDHNKHBUEV TYSM FOR YOUR SUPPORT, IT'S REALLY APPRECIATED T-T (This was uploaded some time after I published the sequel)

Please accept this chapter as a gift from me! >3<

(changed a few stuff here and there and its shorter now lol)

"The smell is getting heavier and heavier," Matsushita grumbled. "Murai!!! Go check that smell out, it stinks!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Murai huffed. "Stupid old man...."

The door creaked open and slammed close.

Walking towards the Hokage Monuments, Murai looked around. 'The smell's coming from here.....'

His eyes widened when he saw blood on the ground. "What the...."

His eyes widened at the body in front of him. 

A shrilling scream was heard.

Shikamaru's eyes widened.

What?

What?

Naruto what?

He clenched his fists and ran up to his room, stumbling as he slammed and locked the door closed.

After he killed Neji.....

Shikamaru knew it'd be hard to forgive him. After all, Naruto DID kill someone. But he wasn't as dumb as to think Naruto did that on purpose.

He didn't know.

Back against the wall, he slid down and fell on his butt.

He didn't know anything anymore. Everything was so confusing, that he didn't know what to think anymore.

He sighed.

Life is so troublesome.

"Hey, have you heard? It's about the demon brat..."

Sakura paused in her steps as she tried to listen in the conversation after hearing 'demon brat'.

Naruto had disappeared for a week, and it concerned her slightly.

Even after all he said to her, of course, she still cared for him. But she just couldn't help but....fear him.....a little.

"He killed himself at the Hokage monuments."

Sakura's eyes widened.

What?

Naruto?

Suicide?

What?

What?

"Serves him right...."

Tears stained her eyes as she immediately ran to the Yamanaka clan compound. 'Ino's father works in the village's T&I....I'll see if that's true.'

Small sobs escaped her lips as she ran through the streets.

'But if he's really dead....'

She bit her lips.

'It's all my fault....Maybe I could've done something....anything..!!"

She stopped in her steps.

'What's the use...?'

She dropped on her knees.

'He's already...'

"It's specially made to match your chakra, Sasuke-kun," Orochimaru licked his lips.

Sasuke nodded without a word, examining his new sword. 

He seathed the sword and glanced up at Orochimaru. "So, what is it? You said you have something to tell me."

"Ah, that," Orochimaru smiled. "We received some news....and it seems like...."

The snake chuckled. "...your little blonde friend is dead. He commited suicide."

Sasuke didn't move an inch.

"Well, I guess you don't really care after all, do you, Sasuke-kun?" Orochimaru chuckled. "You may go back to your room now."

Sasuke turned around and walked away, his fists clenching slightly. 

Naruto died?

He scoffed. He could care less. All of his bonds need to be severed for the sake of killing Itachi.

But inside, he knew it still hurts.

He knew Naruto was his best friend all along.

He shook his head. Killing Itachi comes first.

But is it really worth it? 

"Damn snake...." he muttered. "I'll kill him someday for forcing me here."

"Hokage-sama," Kakashi said as he appeared in Tsunade's office.

"Whaat?" Tsunade slurred.

"I would like to become an ANBU again."

"Huuh? Why so sudden?" Tsunade laughed. "Ooohh!!! I knooow. It's because of Naaaruto right?"

"I guess....being a Jonin doesn't really fit me," Kakashi laughed lightly.

"Yeeaaahh....." Tsunade giggled, leaning against her table. "That brat...." A tear slipped out of her eye. 

"I'll...be leaving then," Kakashi bowed.

"Come back later for the paperworks," Tsunade groaned as she sat up, staring at the ceiling. "I'll inform you....."

The Hatake disappeared.

That will be all for their reactions, and here's what will happen after.

Kakashi got heavily wounded in a solo ANBU mission, and passed away from the injuries. Iwagakure started a war with Konoha. Sunagakure broke the alliance between them and Konoha. 

Might Gai completely destroyed Iwagakure by opening his 8 gates, but died in the process. Konoha lost a big part of their shinobi forces, Danzo and Orochimaru were killed by Sasuke himself. Root was disbanded and the members were killed in the war.

However, unknown to them, the Tsuchikage had faked his own death. He led the remaining of his shnobi forces to attack Konoha while they were still weak and Konoha was completely destroyed with none that remained except for Jiraiya who survived as he was out of the country.

 (The war went own for only 3 days and Jiraiya wasn't informed of it until the third day. He soon settled down in a small town in a small country far away from the Land of Fire.)

The ninjas and remaining civilians built a village in The Land of Fire which is now the Land of Earth and settled down in it, only to be attacked by Kumogakure, which resulted in Iwagakure losing horribly.

The three remaining great villages formed an alliance with one another and lived in peace, until they were attacked by the Akatsuki who announced another war against them.

The three villages won, but only with a very few survivors from Suna and Kiri. They moved to Kumo and lived there until they formed their own village again.

Yeah that's all.

Happy? :D