Eventide

Sooo uhhh ye

uhh bai

---

Naruto groaned as he tossed and turned in his bed, glaring as his clenched fists.

His teammates had started to caught onto his weird behavior. Not like he didn't like the attention. He had always sought other's attention, and he wanted people to understand his feelings just not-

Just not this way. He didn't want them to pity him. He didn't want them to.....

He sighed.

He just wanted people to acknowledge him as one of their own, but not this way.

He sat up at stared at his reflection in his window before heaving another sigh. At least Sakura has started to act much more friendlier to him now... Might be a good thing too.

Grinning smugly at his own reflection, he crossed his arms with a huff. He'll definitely make Sakura his girlfriend someday.

He let his arms slowly fall to his sides, as he lied back down onto his bed. Will Sakura ever hate him? Would Sakura ever leave him alone? Would Sakura ever-

He shook his head. What was he thinking? Of course she would never. Sakura is his friend.

He hoped so.

With scrunched eyebrows, he slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Come, Naruto."

It smelled- It stinked. Splashing noises loudened, as he slowly walked forward. Darkness surrounded him, small tapping sounds beneath his feet.

"Come to me."

The horrible smell came from below him, he could feel. He looked down, only for his head to be forced up by his chin.

"Before it's too late."

"Naruto!"

The blonde looked up to see his pink haired crush running towards him with a smile. "We're having a small gathering at Yakiniku Q tonight since the final round of the chunin exams are coming soon. Choji is asking if you want to join!"

Naruto beamed. "Of cour-"

"No."

He paused.

"What is it, Naruto? Is it that you have any plans later?" Sakura frowned,

"Y-yeah.." Naruto stammered.

"What a shame....Even Sasuke-kun isn't coming," Sakura sighed. "I guess it's alright then, I'll go inform them of your response."

"That's right. You don't deserve any of this."

Clenching his fists as Sakura walked away, he stood up. "Wait, Sakura-chan!!"

Sakura turned around with a smug expression. "So, is that a yes?"

Naruto nodded with an excited grin. Letting out a delighted sigh, Sakura folded her hands behind her back with a warm smile. "Well, let's walk there together!"

"YATTA!!" Naruto cheered as he rushed to Sakura's side.

"Have you forgotten where you belong?"